Back at It!!!!

Options
JDRGirl
JDRGirl Posts: 21 Member
Hey Everyone!

I joined MFP about 2 years ago...and then I bailed lol. Wrong choice on my part! I was in the amazing shape, I was on Isagenix, and loving it, cleansing every couple of months, eating healthy working out almost everyday..and then i got pregnant with my second. Now its 6 months after having my beautiful son, and I need to get my fitness goals back on track!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some support and can also give it, cause I am a salt and vinegar chips, wunderbar junkie, and I seriously need some accountability :P Thanks for reading!!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back!

Many people (myself included) don't cut out the foods we love. We just eat them sparingly and in moderation. :) Good luck!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    I agree, moderation is key. I use to deprive myself, lose 10 lbs and gained them all back. Not anymore!! I love how honest I have become over my food choices and how it does not bother me anymore!
  • JDRGirl
    JDRGirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thats my issue..being honest lol..its silly cause thats the whole point!! For example I made grilled chicken for dinner tonight and some peppers..and some left over crinkle cut fries..and then the ketchup issue ensued..now im way over my calorie goal!! Its like one step forward two steps back. But i still did much better with my logging today than the last few days so i guess thats something..
  • killakalj
    killakalj Posts: 5
    Options
    I just came back also!!!! Boy am I lost!!! Hopefully I can get motivated and stay motivated this time around!!!!!
  • Jaymestar
    Jaymestar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself to change everything at once. I made that mistake so many times and I felt deprived, which made me binge.. And so, I've been up and down for a while.. now I'm plugging in to STAY DOWN and continue to go down. Feel free to add me! I'm a daily user and I like to encourage others, and I hope they do the same for me too :P
  • Jen0489
    Jen0489 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started on this app 3 days ago! it definitely opens your eyes to what you are eating! I've put on 25kg in 18 months & something has just clicked in my head that it needs to change!! Overall weight loss goal would be 35kg :) Fingers crossed with hard work, determination & support of you guys I can do it!

Please feel free to add me! I'm pretty new to this & would love to have some support :)
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am just back after a few months off and I need people to kick my *kitten* into gear!! Feel free to add me x