Looking for motivational friends.

Options
I have recently deleted a few of my MFP friends because they seem to not care about the journey they are on and be on like a few days every 3-4 weeks. I am looking for people who care about their journey and life style change and still has a ways to go. The more weight you have to lose the better. My story is 10 years ago I was 301 lbs when I graduated. I moved to florida a few weeks after graduation and I had decided to change me inwardly and outwardly. I started with slim fast then I eventually stopped eating and drank my calories for years. Every now and then I would eat again and gain some of the weight back then go right back to what I was doing prior. Worse thing I ever did to myself. I got down to 155lbs and I was skin and bones. When I say skin I mean loose skin. I started eating again a few months before I found out I was pregnant with my oldest and I ended up gaining a ton of weight from it. I lost 15lbs the first month after she was born but gained that and a extra 15lbs when I stopped breastfeeding. When she was 7 months old I started to workout and watch what I ate and lost 40lbs and found out I was pregnant again. I had my youngest just 10lbs more than I was when I had my oldest. My youngest just turned 13 months this past Saturday and the weight that I had gained with her is gone. :) I just have 23lbs to go til I get to my pre kids weight and 58lbs til I get to my goal. 53 is my smallest but I am gonna see what happens the closer I get to my goal considering my frame is bigger after I had my youngest. When I was 207lbs in 2012 I was almost in a size 16. Now i am 208 and I am now just fitting into my old size 18s. So if your serious about your change in lifestyle and have a ways to go feel free to add me.

Replies

• labohl
    labohl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try and log my food everyday and my goal is to do some kind of workout 6 days a week. I'm also looking for motivated health conscious friends! I'm 5'9 goal weight 150 I'm at 173 now.
  • killakalj
    killakalj Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm looking for someone to help keep me motivated and accountable!!! I made my profile last year and I'm just getting around to actually trying to use it!!!
  • Jaymestar
    Jaymestar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I understand how some people kind of fall off the wagon on their journey to health. That's just it.. some people just don't understand that it is a lifestyle change, not just a diet. I'm a daily user and I love commenting on people's updates, and I love when they do the same for me. Feel free to add me :)
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I log every day. If you'd like to add me feel free.
  • Foodbed
    Foodbed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started around November 1st of last year, and have lost 40 pounds. I started at 220 and my goal is 160. I'm a 27 year old male. With the exception of a few days I log everyday. Feel free to add me. That goes for all. :smile: