Can't get through whole insanity workout

Options
I've been doing Insanity workouts for roughly 6 months. I've been trying to get through either Max Interval Circuit or Max Interval Plyo, and I just can't do the whole workout! I usually am able to get through 4-5 circuits and then I just collapse?
What should I do to build up my strength? I can do all teh other workouts completely, just not those two..

Replies

• livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you and the vast majority of the world lol :). Try mixing it up. hit the weights, try cross fit, zumba, spinning, running...anything that will hit your body differently for a month or two. Come back to insanity and you will be shocked to see how much easier it is.
  • noles33
    noles33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i don't think anyone except tanya and anna can get through the workouts! i'm on week 8 and as silly as it sounds, i try to dig deeper each time. i was still cursing at shaun t and flipping him off during "max recovery" this week. it does get better, but my boyfriend was laughing at my new habit of yelling into the towel because it was so hard!
  • jmartin1219
    jmartin1219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh good, I thought it was just me...
  • noles33
    Options
    to me, recovery means, easy...not to shaun t...he tricks you everytime with the planks, it gets me so mad.slow push-ups, really?
  • Christinacorn
    Options
    How has insanity worked for you? I've been thinking about investing, but I want to know from really real people if it has actually worked for them.
  • noles33
    Options
    I've lost 18 pounds and tons of inches. it's so hard, but so good!
  • Hannahlindele
    Options
    I've lost eight pounds... So far so good but I hate the long workouts. They seem to be made for machines not humans!