Allons-y!

Options

Replies

• IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This thread is the best thread in the history of MFP!
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    8JSDuSa.gif
  • LoLizGreat
    LoLizGreat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "9" :O)
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    ___the_silence____by_shewolf294-d5gr6v9.gif
  • benaddict
    benaddict Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    OMG I've just read through the entire 20 pages of the first Allons-y thread and now this one... I'm so happy to find all of you! I love Doctor Who, I've only seen the modern seasons but I want to go back and watch some classic episodes soon. I also adore SHERLOCK and Benedict Cumberbatch (as you can probably tell by my username and picture). I've requested several of you but if anyone else wants to geek out together, send me a request!

Benedict-Cumberbatch-Wink-Jimmy-Kimmel-R-Kelly.gif
  • karins4
    karins4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just saw that the thread rolled...very cool!

tumblr_mwqmw0rbio1qcwhkeo1_500.gif
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    DW4x01-Wave_2.gif
  • theresea1231
    theresea1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I adore Tom Baker but it's a toss up between David Tennant and Matt Smith for all time favorites. :heart:
  • mghollis
    mghollis Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me happy. ????
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    So, wifey and I just got into Dr. Who about one or two months ago and are still enjoying heck out of it. But I had a question for veterns.

At this point, we just started season four, so we've really only experienced Tennant and Eccleston. I like Tennant. He's great. But is it douchey that Eccleston is my favorite? Brother in-law said Tennant would blow him out of the water, but nothing yet (IMO).

I started with Matt Smith (only because he was on t.v at the time). I then went to the beginning of the new series with Eccleston. I cried when he regenerated because I really liked him. I like Tennant too, after watching all of his and then crying when he regenerated. But I really like Eccleston. There's just something about him. Tennant comes in a close second though. Love his smile and his hair! Smith will always have a special place in my heartS because he was my First doctor and because of some of his goofy looks.
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yay for another Allons-y thread! I am already friends with many of you, but those who I am not friends with feel free to add!!
  • Jaceface27
    Jaceface27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just saw this thread and had to click it! Totally made my night! Tennant is my favorite Doctor so far but I've enjoyed every season. I'm looking forward to what Capaldi brings to the table during this next season. Thanks for making my night with this amazing thread!
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm so, so happy this thread (these threads) exist in a sea of "Hot or Not" "Would u kiss the person above you," and "Man, high school was so great, let's keep acting like we're in it!" threads on MFP.

tumblr_inline_n31a8iWD3K1ri7b2f.gif
  • mbitely2004
    mbitely2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    200_s.gif

I LOVE 9!
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    So, wifey and I just got into Dr. Who about one or two months ago and are still enjoying heck out of it. But I had a question for veterns.

At this point, we just started season four, so we've really only experienced Tennant and Eccleston. I like Tennant. He's great. But is it douchey that Eccleston is my favorite? Brother in-law said Tennant would blow him out of the water, but nothing yet (IMO).

Eccleston was far and away the best modern doctor IMHO.
  • mbitely2004
    Options
    Adiposeinthesink.jpg
  • SoosannahK
    SoosannahK Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    State your name, rank, and intention.

The Doctor, doctor, FUN!!!!
  • mbitely2004
    Options
    569d1705.jpg
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Eccleston was far and away the best modern doctor IMHO.

This.gif
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    4fd667d3dcfd939c4540b44243db1c5b.jpg