Drinking Pure White Vinegar (Weight Loss)

Options
Hello Everyone. I have been taking 3 tablesppons of vinegar before each meal. Is it correct that it suppose to help you lose weight and burn calories? Or should I stop this and do everything the regular way? With me I just want to get the weight off and it doesnt seem to be happening fast enough. Some people said they can tell I am losing weight but I am not seeing it :indifferent:

Replies

• Andeenero
    Andeenero Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It won't help you to actually lose weight but it will help with your digestion. A quick google search could tell you that if you'd like more specific info, by the way.
  • kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    what yo should do is measure yourself. then you'll physically see that you're shrinking! and take before and after pics...the difference will astound you :) you see yourself everyday, people woh havent seen you in weeks will notice the most!
  • cindyMFPerez
    cindyMFPerez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In long run it will not help because if you stop doing it when you get to your weight goal then you may gain it back, just a thought :) Weight loss means having patience :) Good Luck!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a gimmic to me. But I don't know that for a fact.
  • AquaRain812
    AquaRain812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yep I did the google search. Just wanted to see if anyone else did it and see how their experience with it was :D
  • AquaRain812
    AquaRain812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your advice. I will certainly do all what was mentioned by you. And just have patience with it all. Its best to do it the healthy way instead of doing some crash diet that will be harmful in the long run.
  • imanisataua2013
    Options
    I know i'm years late! lol. But I was looking up the vinegar diet to see other people's results also. I have been taking plain white vinegar for about 2 years now. I was off and on, but when taking it, i lost about 5-10 pounds a week because I was taking a lot of it. I would take 2-4 tablespoons before and after each and every meal. Also I worked out, so I took it before and after workouts to to get better results. It really works, it's not a hoax or lie or anything. It also does help to go to the bathroom. But once you get used to it, you won't go so much. The more you keep it up the better the results. When you do reach your goal, if you haven't already, just continue to keep it up if you want, or you can lower your intake so you won't continue to loose too much wait. Or you can simply stop taking it and just continue to work out and eat right, or at least watch what you eat so that you don't gain the weight back. But just because you stop taking it, it doesn't mean that you will gain the weight back. Just like any and everyone else, you just have to eat right and exercise if you want to keep the weight off.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I know i'm years late! lol. But I was looking up the vinegar diet to see other people's results also. I have been taking plain white vinegar for about 2 years now. I was off and on, but when taking it, i lost about 5-10 pounds a week because I was taking a lot of it. I would take 2-4 tablespoons before and after each and every meal. Also I worked out, so I took it before and after workouts to to get better results. It really works, it's not a hoax or lie or anything. It also does help to go to the bathroom. But once you get used to it, you won't go so much. The more you keep it up the better the results. When you do reach your goal, if you haven't already, just continue to keep it up if you want, or you can lower your intake so you won't continue to loose too much wait. Or you can simply stop taking it and just continue to work out and eat right, or at least watch what you eat so that you don't gain the weight back. But just because you stop taking it, it doesn't mean that you will gain the weight back. Just like any and everyone else, you just have to eat right and exercise if you want to keep the weight off.

or. ..and I know this is crazy, so bear with me here. You don't ever drink just vinegar unless you're into that and eat at a moderate deficit and exercise. It really works.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Nice Necrothreading.

No, it does not help you lose weight or boost your metabolism.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    It would help me lose weight because if I drank 3 tbsps. of vinegar I'd probably puke and not want to eat anything.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    It would help me lose weight because if I drank 3 tbsps. of vinegar I'd probably puke and not want to eat anything.

Pretty much this. Vinegar is pretty vomit-inducing.
  • Lives2Travel
    Lives2Travel Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Be sure to rinse your mouth well and even brush your teeth after you drink vinegar. It'll take the enamel off your teeth. I have a friend who learned this the expensive way. All her teeth had to be bonded to cover the damage.
  • rosemary98
    Options

just what i was thinking. also, it would remind me of coloring easter eggs.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    LoL Really?
  • kzacharie09
    Options
    I know I'm late but it's actually apple cider vinegar that helps with weight loss. It Burns the fat intake so take a tablespoon with each meal everyday until you reach your weight goal.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late but it's actually apple cider vinegar that helps with weight loss. It Burns the fat intake so take a tablespoon with each meal everyday until you reach your weight goal.

No no this is totally wrong. Its orange mango vinegar that helps with weight loss, apple cider vinegar helps with infertility.
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I was just trying to sort out why that wasn't working!
  • stacyg1979
    stacyg1979 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think Apple cider vinegar is better