Running shoe recommendations?

Options
So I'm gonna go out on a whim here and say that my All Star Converse aren't exactly, perfect running shoes. So, toss out some suggestions if you would?

Replies

• heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    My best recommendation is to go to a running shop where they can custom fit you for.a.pair of shoes that fit your bodies style of running. Next recommendation is, don't just go buy whatever you think looks nice or is inexpensive. Cause Ila few miles down the road.you'll regret your purchase.
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Running room will custom fit you. I think Sport Chek will too.
    I ran in a pair of Nike shocks and they were so stiff I got shin splints bad. I knew those weren't gonna work for me. I went to a sport Chek and was after shoes designed for impact. I ended up buying Asics Cummulus 14. I love them. No shin splints. No pain at all!
  • stoneydave79
    Options
    I just bought some hoka one one shoes. I've use other for a long time. These are by far the best on my joint and fatigue
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Not sure what your budget looks like but I just bought a pair of Asics GT 2000's and I love them. They have a lot of gel and great support. 160$ but worth every penny!