Quite a bit to lose but its more fun with friends! :)

Options
Hello!
I am 34 years old, mother of two boys (school aged), Aussie and have joined MFP to lose just above 30kgs. I have already lost the first 10kgs myself and thought this would be a good tool to track calories and meet a few new people.
I will be logging in daily and I have set my dairy open to friends. I walk daily for 30 minutes and occasionally do an exercise video at home or play some fitness games on xbox one. I am on a tight budget so I have to plan my food on a weekly basis and love to share recipes and to cook.
I would love to meet some like minded people around the same age, with or without kids, who are challenging themselves to do the same.

:happy:

Rach :flowerforyou:

Replies

• stefabee
    stefabee Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm 23 and I have two daughters ( toddler and newborn ), I'm also trying to lose weight, and would love to friend you so we can motivate each other! (:
  • Jen0489
    Jen0489 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I'm 25 and have just started using the MFP app 3 days ago. Something in my head has switched & I'm so determined this time. I have around 35kg to get me to my ideal weight.

I am going back to the UK in August (14 weeks) to see my family I haven't seen in nearly 2 years. I don't want them to get a shock as I've put on 25kg since moving. Also I want to just feel healthy and fit! Putting on so much weight in a short time has made my confidence levels drop & I've become a different person. However I've already found that this App & the support it gives has had a positive impacted.

Please feel free to add me. The more support we give each other the better :)
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Feel free to add me too :)

I'm 25, Aussie with about 20-25 kg to drop.

I log everyday and workout about 5 times a week (gym classes- pump, step, dance).

I've not been that consistent with my eating (and drinking) so I'm getting it together for good.

Xx
  • breezybeees
    Options
    Thanks everyone for replying!
    Its great to meet you all :flowerforyou: