Looking for others in the last 10-20 pounds.

Options
I lost my first ten, and now I am hanging on a plateau. I lost the first ten in about 5 weeks and have had little to no loss in about a month. I am now looking to lose at least another 10. 20 would bring to my weight in high school, maybe too ambitious ha!. I would like to meet others struggling on this last ten for support. Thanks!!!

Replies

• VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Im currently looking to lose about 20 more pounds and am struggling terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do we get this last few pounds off?! :P
  • drangonfly2323
    drangonfly2323 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am in the final stretch as well. Looking around another 10 or 15 depending on how I look and feel. However, it has been extremely difficult. Feel free to add me.
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm the same category. Looking to lose another 15. It really is a struggle and would like to know what's working for others as well. :)
  • AnatolF
    AnatolF Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Last 10-17 here depending on how my body looks at the 10 pound mark. This is the point where you need to start looking at those non-scale victories (lost in inches, leaner muscle tone etc). Let's break this plateau.
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    i've got 4kg ~8lb to go
    new friends always welcome
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, would love new motivation to stay on track!! I just finished 30 day shred and started Ripped in 30 and I have seen good results, slow on the scale but great in measurements. Good luck to you all! :)
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Im going to get out the tape measure tonight and start keeping better track of this to see if Im changing even though Im staying the same weight.. Ill let you know how it goes! =)
  • rusta
    rusta Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in a nasty cycle moment. I hit my goal weight, and am so happy with how i look that i relax and enjoy food / booze for a few weeks.

Of course i then gain weight (around 8 pounds) before hitting my "alarm" weight -and freak out that i am going to become "that" person again.

I am then very well behaved until i drop back down... thus starting the cycle again.

I feel like i know how to lose (and to gain!) but not maintain!

HELP
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Fighting my last 10kgs to my dream goal, but I'd be more than happy if I got 5 down. Losing the first 25+ kgs was sooo much easier and faster. I've been stuck at the last 10 for 2ish years now, but right now is my most serious attempt at losing those. So, feel free to add me - always seeking new friends :)
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've got another 15ish pounds (7kg) to go! Feel free to add me, anyone :) I recently stepped it up a notch, trying to reduce over-doing it on the weekends and just started strength training along with my cardio at the gym.
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've got 14 lbs to hit my goal weight and also have not lost in a month. But I've not been doing real well in the eating dept, hope to put a stop to that, did real well this weekend, which is usually the bad part of the week. Hope to keep off the pound I lost. My main goal is to lose the little back fat that I have, I think the final 10 lbs are all sitting there. Feel free to add me
  • marjushkamarusya
    Options
    need to lose 10 as well
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im aiming for another 20 - starting a program called 'clutch cut' today! Hopefully helps get me back to where I want to be!

Add away!

instagram@brosis85
  • knitterly
    knitterly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in a nasty cycle moment. I hit my goal weight, and am so happy with how i look that i relax and enjoy food / booze for a few weeks.

Of course i then gain weight (around 8 pounds) before hitting my "alarm" weight -and freak out that i am going to become "that" person again.

i held my goal weight for 8 months while continuing to TRY to lose another 5 to reach my husband's idea of my goal weight. Then I stopped tracking while travelling, and in the last 9 months put 9lb back on.

I need to get back on track. I'm struggling because I can't seem to bring myself to commit to what I remember of my initial 30lb loss. It was a lot of saying NO to things I wanted to say YES to. It was a lot of watching other people eat what I couldn't have. It was also a lot of low-energy, no-motivation, high-irritability time and I don't want to subject my family to that again.
  • rusta
    rusta Posts: 29 Member
    Options

i held my goal weight for 8 months while continuing to TRY to lose another 5 to reach my husband's idea of my goal weight. Then I stopped tracking while travelling, and in the last 9 months put 9lb back on.

I need to get back on track. I'm struggling because I can't seem to bring myself to commit to what I remember of my initial 30lb loss. It was a lot of saying NO to things I wanted to say YES to. It was a lot of watching other people eat what I couldn't have. It was also a lot of low-energy, no-motivation, high-irritability time and I don't want to subject my family to that again.

Yep i hear that - I have actually started to consider the phrase 'Fat and Happy'!

I know to remain slim and at my goal weight I cannot drink anywhere near as much beer as i would like to, nor can i eat the amount of cheese / cream / pasta etc...

I understand that people say everything in moderation... but moderation does not make me happy!

Hahaha

Every womans dream = to eat without getting fat!
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got 15 to go and it is really hard! I lose like half a pound and then nothing over several weeks time! At this point I would be thrilled to lose .5 pound a week - as long as it was consistent! I've been adjusting my calories and changing up my workouts to see if that will help break this plateau. I also find it incredibly frustrating and could use some encouragement myself! I do know that not watching what I eat and not exercising will NOT result in weight-loss though, so that is why I haven't given up, even though I have only lost a pound in the past 2 months.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Im in my last 20 yay!!! I started doing the shred diet by dr.Ian Smith and hopefully by months end I'll be closer to my goal...
  • abranch83
    abranch83 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've lost 35 in 4 months and I have 20 to go. I was stuck in a plateau for about 4 weeks until I started the 24 day challenge from Advocare. I broke through my plateau in the first 2 days and I am down 4 lbs after day 10. I work out 5-6 times a week and am pretty good about eating well, but the Advocare products are giving me my last push. I joined Fitness Pal to see if anyone else needs a little boost for their commitment to a healthy lifestyle and weight goals.
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Same story for me, need to loose the last 15 pounds
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Same for me. I'm down to 166, which is my high school weight but I can't get the last 6-10 off. I'm hoping that now with the weather warming up, I'll be more active outside and the weight will start to come off. Anyone on the thread please feel free to add me as a friend.