Back again

Options
Hello everyone
I have not been using myfitnesspal as I should. So, I am back again, starting again and will not give up. Please add me to the I need help list and how to stay motivated. Any help I am open to all suggested...
Thanks and take care:smile:

Replies

• Sailorswifey07
    Options
    I'm doin the same.. Created a new account for a new start! :-) how I was..staying motivated was just setting goals.. Like if I loose 20lbs I'll buy myself a new dress.. Or in this case now.. I want to get pregnant.. And before that happens I have to get my body healthy enough to bring a healthy baby into this world! Lol so I have a good 80lbs in the next year.this 24 yr old ain't gettin any younger. Lol.:-)
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I know how it feels like.i was missing in action for 6+ months,'life' happened and i gave up.after some time of suicidal depression ,i decided i need to take care of me before i can take care of others or hold others responsible for my downfall.
    now i'm on my 46 th day back and feeling way better.

Welcome back and stay positive.go through the success stories and you will find enough inspiration to stay on path.
    Please don't make diffocult to manage drastic changes because chances are you won't be able to stick to it.