looking for friends

Options
Hello everyone. I've been with the site for 2years and lost 40lbs. Unfortunately a lot of the people I had on my friends list are no longer actively participating. I'm looking for friends that will actively participate and will encourage others during the day. I like to have conversations, not likes. So if you would like to join my list message me! I'm 36 yrs old with 2 kids and love to talk.

Replies

• jsball319
    jsball319 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to MFP as of 3 days ago. I am also looking for some friends, as no one I know uses it. I am 48 years old and trying to lose about 60 pounds total. I am a mother of 4, ages 22, 16, 14, and 12. I am a stay at home mom and all of my friends work full time so it is hard to find support during the daytime. And I need support! I am using a Fitbit and also just started an exercise program at the local YMCA.

Wish me luck!
  • katyjane1804
    Options
    Hi
    I am a determined returnee and lurk on the boards, and would happily be your friend!
    I have my new best friend (fitbit) on and we are going to do it this time.
    Kate
    x
  • lilymypetal
    lilymypetal Posts: 15
    Options
    I am also new, so if anyone wants to add me, please feel free. Would love some help and support along the way
  • jannatul2
    jannatul2 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi everyone, i joined myfitnesspal today..wish me luck
  • princessemms
    princessemms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ive been on here for a while now and was just doing it for myself well tried and failed I would be glad of any friends to motivate me a little and get ideas from to help on this difficult journey please feel free to add and I'm in the UK by the way xx
  • vicfzy
    vicfzy Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi im looking 4 more friends so feel free 2 add me if any of u wish
  • AverageJock
    AverageJock Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I log on most days and anyone can add me. Have sent you a request.
  • chescafairy
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Welcome to members old and new. I joined the site a while ago and was doing ok and feeling great about myself but things started to slip and a bad day turned into a bad few months and now I've undone all my hard work. I think the best thing about MFP is that people support each other - going it alone obviously didn't work for me so I'm back and looking for friends to help support and they me. Please feel free to add me - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

:)
  • Idealisting2014
    Options
    Thanks to those who've accepted my friend request thus far. Anyone else, please add me. I hope to find motivation and inspiration in you all and I hope to provide the same!
  • KristieWade
    KristieWade Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I saw your posts!!! I will be working on adding anyone that has responded here this weekend. For now It's very close to time for me to go to work :( If you want to be added sooner you can request the add. I can accept those at work. I just can't spend a large amount of time going through and requesting to be added. Think Healthy! Eat to sustain life--not for pleasure -- and be active!!!

Kristie.
  • povic1705
    povic1705 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    If you want, you can add russian friend!!!
  • ilovetocook2014
    Options
    I just started on here I'd love some friends too:) I'll send you a request!
  • ChristinaV772
    ChristinaV772 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also new here, please feel free to add me
  • treveneann
    treveneann Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hello i just joined and i am in deep need of support and friends to help on this long hard journey. i know i cant do it alone
  • kokomo44
    kokomo44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also just started today . I will be a suport team member if you want I need hell as well I going to try to loose 80 #
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    add me too!
  • j3rmwarfare
    j3rmwarfare Posts: 243
    Options
    Just joined a few months ago but it hasnt been going as quickly as i'd planned. Looking for friends who can support the cause. Thanks!
  • Completion2014
    Options
    I have joined fitnes pal now weighting at 279.7 pounds only standing 5'6 im now fed up with the way i look and most importantly the way i feel. i currently dont have any friends and looking for friends to motivate me and see their progross as well as the see mine. Back in 2011 i lost alot of weight about 60 pounds i was weight in at 218.0. now i have gain that weight and more.