Salad Dressing!!!

Dreamerlove
Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
Whats your favorite salad dressing & where to you buy it? Is it healthy???

My Fav's are
-Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
-Raspberry Vinaigrette
-Ginger Vinaigrette

Replies

• ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Kraft Fat Free French
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Newman's Own Low Fat House Italian. DELICIOUS!!! I buy it through Dillon's, which is owned by Kroger. I also find it at Whole Foods though too. I love all of them, but the House Italian is my favorite!
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    I don't eat salads so don't eat salad dressing (except for ranch with fried zucchini, lol! not very often)
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Walden Farms makes zero cal dressing in every flavor imaginable it seems. I have bought it at Tom Thumb but think it's available at most grocery stores.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    I make my own. olive oil and balsalmic or red wine vinegar. Very tasty and healthy.
  • My fave is Newman's Own Light Balsamic. I pour a little of the oil off the top and I add one packet of Splenda to cut the tartness of the vinegar. Two tbsp = 45 calories, 4 gm fat, 2 gm sugar. YUM!
  • bottled salad dressings are not very healthy....I use a drizzle of olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and a dash of black pepper yummmm
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    raspberry walnut
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    I like the Ken's Steakhouse Lite dressings. The Caesar (not creamy) and Honey Mustard are my favorites.

I can't find a bottled Ranch dressing that I like, so I buy the Hidden Valley Ranch packets and make with Hellman's (the olive oil kind) and fat free milk. It is really low cal, and delicious.
  • My favorite is Bolthouse Farms Creamy Yogurt Ranch. Tastes better than normal ranch in my opinion and has a lot fewer calories.
  • rori20
    rori20 Posts: 61 Member
    I too am in love with a yogurt dressing. I have a store brand yogurt creamy Caesar dressing that is only 40 calories per 2 tbsp and tastes great.
  • qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    coupon for newman's own here http://coupons.redplum.com/
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Um, I actually put plain white yogurt in all my salad...except when i put vinegar. I love it!
This discussion has been closed.