Back again.. Looking for uk members...

Options
May 5, 2014

Complete new start! New profile, new pic.. I had great success in 2009, lost nearly 3 stone.. It's crept back on and I'm back to wanting /needing to lose over 2 stone again..

Little steps.. One day at a time.. Today I will log all food and worry about tomorrow when it comes. Looking for uk members to encourage and motivate, actively on the site daily, and I will support you. I'm looking for uk members as I don't understand some/ most of the American foods when I look at diaries I really don't know what some of the food is.. So for no other reason that that..

Please add me if you feel we can do this together x

Replies

• allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in the Nottinghamshire area - add me if you like, I'm a 39 year old vegetarian and married with two teenage boys
  • newlisa2014
    newlisa2014 Posts: 25
    Options
    Morning both

Im in chatham, kent and although ive been a member of mfp for a while its only the last 2 weeks ive stuck to it, joined a gym and used the boards and diary and lost 7lbs so far. I have quite a way to go so would be good to also have uk friends on here so I can relate more to the food diarys!! Although I love having friends from all over!!

Good luck!
  • milla1985
    milla1985 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am another UK based member who is looking for some UK people to help encourage me!

So, please add if you want.
  • princessemms
    princessemms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the County Durham area and I need help to x
  • discoburn
    discoburn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    From Manchester UK here, had success twice before with MFP but seem to lose momentum, hoping having a few friends on here will help me stay accountable! Please add if you want. :)
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I was on here on Jason3589, just rejoined. Feel free to add me, based in Darlington UK
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just outside Manchester here, you or others feel free to add.
  • dortilolma
    dortilolma Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in Dublin, Ireland - it may not be the UK but there is an awful lot of cross over in foods and food brands. Feel free to add me.
  • danidaggers13
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Brighton and I log in daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome back && Hello from Yorkshire feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm from Donegal, Ireland. Please feel free to add me as well. I am starting tomorrow (need to do a food shop). I am 32, married with 3 kids. Would love some diaries with foods I know and use as well.

Laura xx
  • krissyv81
    krissyv81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - need friends to help me lose 10 pounds which I put on over Winter. I live near Southampton.
  • Ninitonkers
    Ninitonkers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my guys! Always nice to have some support on the journey and swap hints and tips! :)
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Sunny Hertfordshire here, 42 / married / no kids / too much beer - all feel free to add!
  • anneye
    anneye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me please! I joined online years ago but never used it - restarting now! Need a lot of motivation! Might add some of you lovely people :)
  • Hoop4la
    Hoop4la Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My name is Helen,. I live in France but I am British - please feel free to add me . I do use some foreign food names sometimes, but I use largely fresh produce and I do that in english !
    I could do with some British freinds so we are in the same time zone and using English
  • peppa001
    peppa001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hope you are doing fine with the weight loss, i agree little steps at first. I have a craving for blueberry muffins need to know how many cals in them do you know.
  • lilymypetal
    lilymypetal Posts: 15
    Options
    I am from London, and I am also looking for people in the UK to help motivate me. If anyone wants to add me please do.
  • stacky97
    stacky97 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new to this web site and have bben using the app for 5 days know but i have weighed in at work today to find i have put on 1lb, so i am disheartened and in need of someone to motivate and help me. my name is nikki and i am 36 and i would idealy like to lose 2 and 1/2 stone seeing as through you have already done it could you give me some pointers, also why is fruit and veg and salad have calaries? is there nothing out there that has no calaries:sad: :sad:
  • markytea
    markytea Posts: 7
    Options
    Birmingham Based UK, feel free to add me :) log daily (apart from weekends where I have no access to this website)