howdy from Croatia!!

Options
Hey there, fellow-myfitnesspal-ers, (is that a word?-don't think so :))

I'm 31, current weight 68,5kg, with a height of 173. Not too bad, but could be better. My goal is 63kg and I'm really struggling. I had two babies (one is almost 7yrs, and the other 4,5yrs), both times I got up to 95kg, and lost most of the weight, but those last few kgs are indestructable. I've been doing a combination of P90X3, Insanity, Focus T25 and jogging. No matter how I try I cannot keep myself below 1700-1800 calories net (those kids and their healthy and tasty (and caloric) snacks). I have lost a few centimeters, but the weight won't move. I know, I know, I'm gaining muscle and losing fat, and muscle is more dense than fat and blablabla. The thing that's killing me is that I'm constantly hungry. I don't mind the workout, in fact, I really enjoy it, but I am constantly thinking about my next meal. How do you stay strong?

Replies

• StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I too have always liked exercising but love that food too. I'm trying to find good replacement foods. I discovered popcorn for my salt craving but still looking for something other than chocolate for the sweet cravings. Keep exercising and you'll feel good regardless.
  • silverinne
    silverinne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    love the popcorn idea, but I'm the type that needs substitutes for everything. because I love everything. hahaha :hopeless:
  • MaeMaeSashay
    MaeMaeSashay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes. I love food! That's the hardest part for me too. I prep meals on Sundays to last for a whole week. I also try to limit buying sugary snacks for my kids. But it's difficult to eat healthy on the weekends most of the time for me.
  • RoseZ12
    RoseZ12 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have found a new love for kiwi's for something sweet and a few pretzels for something salty. I love food and I am always thinking about my next meal lol. its only 10 and i cant wait for lunch. good thing I have MFP to keep me entertained and help time fly by. :D
  • silverinne
    silverinne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    weeeeee! just ran 6.22km, and burned 450 calories!! after a workout i have my favourite recovery dish - 2 bananas, milk, oats and cocoa powder. jummy and healthy!!!