aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lo1k00nLuU1qbbrcro1_500.gif

tumblr_m7ztsf8LxG1rq8a7p.gif

oh god....:sad:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Don't cry aribugg! Here is Nine doing something silly!

ears-1.gif
  • shawmutt
    shawmutt Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ok this thread has cause some sort of karmic awesomeness, I just got a random TARDIS cookie jar in the mail with lights & sounds! Best freaking surprise EVER!!!!!

You mean like this?

I0chdXxl.jpg
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    Best friendship ever!

tumblr_lzsvi1UheT1qcaiajo1_r4_5001.gif

cD8jCIg.gif

-Donna-Noble-donna-noble-24628602-500-282.gif
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think I posted the ribbon in the previous regeneration of this thread, but now that I have my costume, I'll post again. Here's my convention ribbon and cosplay for 2014. The tights need distressing and the wig needs some serious coloring and styling. I've got a week and a half and a handful of black sharpies. Let's do this thing.

14142961183_b9e3751ca1.jpg

13898863158_b78ac7eb77_o.jpg
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

and Four is the penultimate Doctor by anyone's standards.

giphy.gif

"Penultimate" means "next to last"...perhaps you mean "quintessential"? :flowerforyou:

tumblr_n3xmjcsErY1tpargdo3_400.gif
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

But then they got married! So it's all okay!
  • flabbybunker
    flabbybunker Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Four was my favorite, but I love eleven the second best. 10 wore on me after awhile. I was starting to get annoyed with him . But needless to say i was a very happy camper with the last 5 minutes of DAY OF THE DOCTOR :)
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Ok this thread has cause some sort of karmic awesomeness, I just got a random TARDIS cookie jar in the mail with lights & sounds! Best freaking surprise EVER!!!!!

You mean like this?

I0chdXxl.jpg

Yep that's it :smile: I'm now using it as my "skinny clothes fund" jar. Every time I workout I put some money in, i'm changing the amount depending on the workout. For example doing the bike & my floor routine is everyday so $0.50 but if I do 30 DS or Zumba or something on top of it I put in a little more. I get to save for the hot clothes I want (& will need) & I get to hear the TARDIS every time I workout! I can't lose! :love:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    tumblr_mkzmi66MBq1s4h86wo1_400.gif
    river4.gif
    whofacts_2743103b.jpg
    doctor_who4_2566272b.jpg

River always gets her way. Why? Because she is BadA$$, that is why.
    cyberhead-close-river.jpg
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options

Yeah thinking about that is just a bit creepy. Proof that wibbley wobbley timey wimey....stuff is just a tad messed up sometimes :tongue:
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options

Yeah thinking about that is just a bit creepy. Proof that wibbley wobbley timey wimey....stuff is just a tad messed up sometimes :tongue:

hA4163F6D
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    ohmygodohrealization.gif

Where is DoctahJenn when I need her?!?! I just found the cutest gifs but I don't want her to miss them!
  • aribugg
    Options

hA4163F6D

ROFL
  • aribugg
    Options
    i have to admit something... the only reason i created a tumblr account was for Doctor fandoms. (other fandoms or nice too) i never get on it unless im in a nerdy mood. dont even have anyone added on my friends list lol.
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options

and Four is the penultimate Doctor by anyone's standards.

giphy.gif

"Penultimate" means "next to last"...perhaps you mean "quintessential"? :flowerforyou:

Touché! There's me trying to be clever before any coffee has touched my system! LOL.

I+am+so+so+sorry_dfcf5a_4894039.jpg
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    ohmygodohrealization.gif

Where is DoctahJenn when I need her?!?! I just found the cutest gifs but I don't want her to miss them!

Oh you know she'll catch up & just think, she'll have a nice happy surprise waiting for her when she gets back :smile:
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options

hA4163F6D

Yep, just almost spit water on my computer lmao I hadn't seen that one before!
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    ohmygodohrealization.gif

I'm here! I'm here! XD I went to bed early last night, and slept in this morning, but I;M HERE!! lol
    tumblr_inline_mi2lx1p0dd1qz4rgp.gif
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    ohmygodohrealization.gif

I'm here! I'm here! XD I went to bed early last night, and slept in this morning, but I;M HERE!! lol
    tumblr_inline_mi2lx1p0dd1qz4rgp.gif

YAY!!! Prepare for the cuteness! (BTW, you were totally missed.) (^_^)