restarting (again) NEED buddies

Options
Hiyooh!
I've been on a break from serious weight loss for a couple years, but I'm back!
I'd really love some friends to help me stay motivated >.<
5'2
Sw:160
Cw:136
Gw:106

Replies

• zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey Karis.
    I'm working on being more active on MFP.
    I am trying to lose 10 lbs of baby weight by July and then another 10 before September for my birthday (as last birthday I was 9 months pregnant and GIANT).

I am hoping to log at least 5 out of 7 days..and stay within 100 cal of alloted calories, as well as get a good workout in 4 days a week.
    Whats your plan?
  • Forral
    Forral Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Karis.
    Just sent a FR. I'm just starting again at trying to lose weight after taking a break as well and could use more friends. Just need to commit to this properly to try and lose 40 odd lbs. Hopefully this will be the time.
  • MrsRosenow
    MrsRosenow Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for friends that are serious about losing weight!! Feel free to add me :)

I am basically in maintain mode right now but still log every day and have an open diary. I also try and workout a little each day (doesn't always happen)

I'm all for motivation :)
  • beccataz23
    beccataz23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd love a buddy too! I started again 5 days ago and have a similar goal weight :)
    SW: 123
    CW: 117
    GW: 105
    5'3
  • jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have sympathy for that "starting over' feeling----went through that most of my teenage/adult life until I got serious about logging 2 years ago on MFP and found an exercise program (biking and weight lifting) that I enjoy. I have reached my goal weight through many different methods and have an open diary. Feel free to add me as a friend who will support you and hold you accountable! =)
  • dejareedubose
    dejareedubose Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i hae also been gone for some time and getting back on the wagon and im so ready to lose this weight
    sw:180
    cw:165
    gw:140
  • runs_in_heels
    runs_in_heels Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Looking to get back into more serious (aka ACCURATE!) logging and exercise.
    Got the first 10 off and almost the 2nd 10, but got lazy and now have to get back to it.

Generally work out 3-4 times per week, but now that it's getting warmer out (i'm NYC) I'll probably be outside & walking more.

Always up for motivation!
  • comeondoit
    comeondoit Posts: 2
    Options
    I used "myfitnesspal" last year and lost 50 lbs. Desided I could keep it off myself, haha. I gained 54lbs back. Now I'm back. Lets see what happens.
    Viki
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    If you don't quit, you don't have to start over. I'm not really interested in Friends who join, peter out, and then I end up deleting them since they aren't around.

If you're here, commit. And don't leave!
  • dmagoon0214
    dmagoon0214 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am restarting again and need to lose 50lbs....trying to convert to a low carb diet. The battle is on! I need motivation as well!!!!
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting again to for the error 3 time, added you :)
  • mcintosh75
    mcintosh75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Over the years I have tried multiple different types of diets. I have tried the low carb many times, would lose 10 to 20 pounds and not lose anymore even on the diet hardcore. So i would get discourage and drop it.

In the last part of 2013 i finally said enough and joined MFP. Tracked my calories to the T and exercised every day. To this day I still stick to the low cal and exercise daily. Going strong on log ins and logging as well as losing. Just remember, losing weight isnt just a task, it is a lifestyle. When you start to lose and starting feeling great you will be motivated and keep it going.

I have and I must say, i feel much better. not at my goal yet, but still going strong. If you need motivation or someone to chat with, feel free to add me and talk away. I am not a professional weight lose consultant or a health advisor, but I do what I can to lose weight and get healthy.