Owners of P90; P90x, 10 min training

Options
I am interested in those programs. I see that some of you really happy with those DVD's.Could you please, comment on how you like those programs. Is it worth the investment? Are they a sequence or separate programs? Should we choose one over another?

Replies

• natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am interested in those programs. I see that some of you really happy with those DVD's.Could you please, comment on how you like those programs. Is it worth the investment? Are they a sequence or separate programs? Should we choose one over another?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I just started P90x 3 weeks ago and I love it more than anything else I've ever done!!! It's intense! I haven't tried any of the other beachbody programs yet. I can tell that I've gained so much muscle from this program already, and I've lost a few pounds. It's about really pushing yourself and committing to your health, which is why nutrition is really key. I would recommend it for anyone, but if you aren't really ready for a super intense workout, I hear that P90 is excellent.

Rach
  • kewright
    kewright Posts: 18
    Options
    I just recently finished my 1st round of P90X. It is very intense & a big commitment if you follow it through exactly as planned which I did. I can do things now I never thought I would be able to do - power yoga; pull ups; etc! Once you get going you want to keep going because you see the results. It is an extremely well-rounded workout program that works all areas of fitness to get you totally in shape. If you're new to exercise you might want to try P90 first. It goes like this - P90; P90 Master Series; P90X; P90X+ - in that order. I went straight to P90x as my 1st workout program. I'm now on Week 2 of my 2nd round - LOVE IT!
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have done P90X for a year - I love it. It is the most well-rounded workout program I have ever done. It's like nothing you have ever done before. It's well-worth the investment. Feel free to e-mail me & I can fill you in more on many of the programs Beachbody has to offer. sevolk@2002@yahoo.com

Stephanie
  • Batman
    Batman Posts: 1
    Options
    I own P90x and P90x+. P90x is a complete program. It includes cardio, strenght, flexibilty etc.
    And there is three ways of doing it lean, classic and doubles. I would recomend it to anybody. Its intense but you can modify.
    P90x+ is basicly the same but a lot more intense. I am on the second week.
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    As my name implys I'm a fan of p90x. I have no experience with any other beach body products, but I'm totally cosigning on p90x. I'm in my first recovery week (recovery, what a laugh) and I can't wait to get home to push play. I highly recommend it and research all the costs from the bands, pullup bar, protein bars, recovery drink, supplements and nutruition it can add up.
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Absolutely excellent program. I have done P90X classic, P90x/x+ hybrid, and am now doing P90X lean. almost all are the same, just a different combination of dvds. I have also tried Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs. These are also great programs, the first is more kicking and punching with a few dance type moves, and HHA is more dancing. Both help you shed DNA (major sweat burner)

Just waiting for 10 minute trainer (TMT). Hear that this workout really kicks butt in 10 minutes, sort of a stacked exercise routine. The beauty of these is that you get a good workout in a short time. If you wish you can do a few back to back. Should be in this week, will let you know how this program is.
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, I think I'll invest into p90x?:drinker:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, I think I'll invest into p90x?:drinker:

Great posts already. P90X is well worth the investment, best exercise program I've ever bought! Click on my profile if you need more info.

Jess
  • LMKupizza
    Options
    p 90x is GREAT... a lot of you mentioned that you have not seen any of the other beach body programs.... ill start a new blog so you guys can hear about those!!!