34, Male, 267 pounds. Need MFP Friends

Options
ivanjn
ivanjn Posts: 4 Member
Hello everyone. Almost 4 years ago I use MFP, losing 10, 20 and 40 pounds. Now I'm restarting and need friends to encourage each other (male or female, of any country). I live in Dominican Republic, I have 34 years old, married, two children, I work in a bank. I started with 267 pounds, I have 261 and I want to get to 180 (losing 87 pounds). In 2005 I made it to 180, but regained weight in 3 years.

Replies

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Not far off you.

33 Male, married, 1 child, work for Caterpillar. starting weight of 250 currently 230 and want to be under 200.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    *fist bumps all around*
  • Kaitlyn811
    Kaitlyn811 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ^ This. LOL. I'm available for friend requests :)
  • dmd5252
    dmd5252 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck guys. Feel free to add me as well.
  • OhioTallGuy
    OhioTallGuy Posts: 82
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Anyone for that matter feel free.
  • navajochick
    navajochick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for some new MFP friends. I was doing great for a long time and managed to lose 55 lbs and then gained most of it back so I'm back on the bandwagon.

I'm married with 1 child who is turning 7 so I've decided telling people it's "baby fat" no longer applies!

Friend me
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Anyone could add me. 37 male, 222 looking to go down to 200 also. 6'1"
  • anavrivera1
    Options
    We are all in the same boat! Add me.....
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me as I am looking for support from MFP friends as well.
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I understand. I made it down to 199, and now I am 221. I want to be back down to 199, then to 190, then to 180. Lets do this!
  • ivanjn
    ivanjn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @adowe, I'll be following your progress, we have similar goals.
    Thank you for adding me.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add.. always looking to motivate new friends
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need to lose about 80 pounds
  • knickersb1
    knickersb1 Posts: 222
    Options
    Anybody can add me :)
  • ska4jesus
    ska4jesus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me.. I am 32 weight 275 and want to get to 215 by the end of 2014.
  • ska4jesus
    ska4jesus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also have 4 children and am married...
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Just added yah.

Anybody can add me if they want.
  • love2b136
    love2b136 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me ... I don't know if any of you post on 3 fat chicks but many of my friends here do. The forums and the people I've met there and added here are very supportive. You can add me if you'd like and I'd love to see you on 3 fat chicks also. On there I am love2b150 which was my original goal four years ago. I then joined here and decided I wanted to weigh 136. I lowered that this year to 132 :) I recently saw 159.8 lowest I have seen since being pregnant in 1992/93 so I got excited. I weighed in at 164.0 today so gotta get back there. Hoping to see some or all of you there :) I'm married, mother of five (four are still in school).
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I gained my weight back a few times so I can relate. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • jrniven
    jrniven Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am on a lean bulk. Lifting heavy, eating within my calories, exercise 6x a week. Anyone who is serious about gains and losses add me.