a bit about me

Options
I have been on here about a week . Iam serious about changing my life and getting healthy. I have PCOS and am changing my life to help reverse my infertility and start a family with my wonderful husband. i want to be a sexy wife for him :-)
I really need some good funny people to make this a good time and keep me motivated.

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You are in the right place. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. I have been a yo you dieter too, but this time, I have decided it is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I know you will love it here too! Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have found this to be a great support on my first day!! Please feel free to add me if you would like:)....
  • kmurray612
    Options
    I am new here, too! Very excited to get started, but also realistic about the hard work. I need to lose 30 lbs; might as well be 3000! My husband is a fitness king and 22 years older than me, so I know if he can do it, I can too. I am lucky to have such a great support person and am happy to be adding even more support with MFP.

"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork."
    ~English Proverb
  • jelezzierose
    jelezzierose Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hey hey! i'm new too :) we can do this together girl!! add me if you like :)
  • personalcity
    Options
    I'm Haley! I'm 21 and I have a VERY big year ahead of me--one for which I'd rather NOT be very big. :) I'm going to try to lose 72 pounds by September 10th, which is my sister's wedding. I am her maid of honor and so far, the biggest girl in her bridal party. I don't want to be that girl! I want to feel fit, fabulous and beautiful instead of self-conscious and sluggish.

72 pounds over the next 9 months equals out to about 8 pounds per month. That's really manageable, I think! If I lose about 2 pounds per week, it equals out to 8-10 pounds per month. That's what I'm striving for and I would really love some motivation! Let me know if you'd like to be motivation buddies!

I really can't wait!
  • jalovec
    jalovec Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! I have PCOS too, and my son is now 5 years old (Yay!). Exercise, exercise, exercise is what helped me get pregnant. I've got around 30 more pounds to lose (lost about 30 since starting on this site in the summer). Good luck :)