Sweet salad Dressings?

Options
newjensoon
newjensoon Posts: 116 Member
Hi, I am looking for sweet salad dressing recipes to add to my salads? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• StraubreyR
    StraubreyR Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I like home made honey dijon. You can switch it up by using maple syrup, or agave, different mustards, different vinegars.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love raspberry vinaigrette there are a ton out there that are delicious....my favorite is the Kens Pecan Raspberry Vinaigrette. I am sure you could find a recipie to make your own but I dont have that kind of time/patience.
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Maple Grove makes a good Honey Mustard and Poppyseed that are both sugar free and low in calories!
    I found them at Wal-Mart or Publix.
  • newjensoon
    newjensoon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You can make a miso ginger dressing at home that usually contains a bit of sugar and rice wine, and it is a pleasant, mild sort of sweet. :o)
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Get some good balsamic vinegar. You might have to go to a specialty olive oil store, but look for the 12-25 year aged stuff - it's pricey compared to regular balsamic vinegar, but it's SO worth it. You can even get it flavored - black cherry and fig are favorites of mine, or pear or cranberry or lemon white balsamic. 1 part good olive oil (you can do flavored here, too) to 1-2 parts vinegar with a bit of salt and pepper is my FAVORITE dressing by far. It's sweet, but it also has a good amount of acid, so you only need a little to get the flavor.