New Here..Anyone Doing Slim in 6?

Options
Just registered a few days ago here and ordered the Slim in 6 DVD's.

They should be coming this week ........anyone else doing them?

Replies

• cowskingirlup
    cowskingirlup Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about ordering this too. My friend has Brazilian Butt Lift, but that looks to hard for me right now, while Slim in 6 looks a little easier. I need A LOT of toning and am thinking this may be the dvd's to get that done.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just started back doing Slim in 6 on Monday. I did it a couple of summers ago and had tremendous success, so I am recommitting. It's a great workout, but does get kind of boring and tedious. I lost tons of inches though, so that's why I am back at it! Good luck!!! I'm interested in BBL when I finish maybe...
  • cowskingirlup
    cowskingirlup Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started back doing Slim in 6 on Monday. I did it a couple of summers ago and had tremendous success, so I am recommitting. It's a great workout, but does get kind of boring and tedious. I lost tons of inches though, so that's why I am back at it! Good luck!!! I'm interested in BBL when I finish maybe...

My friend did BBL and loved it. She lost several inches, she was already in great shape, and I think she is going to try Turbo Jam next. I'm going to order the Slim in 6 tomorrow. I just need something that doesn't involve a lot of jumping around, my knees just can't take it.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Good to know about the BBL. I'm not into all the jumping around at all, that's why I love Slim in 6 so much. It's lots of good old fashioned squats and lunges (which I loathe, but they work). I may try BBL after Slim in 6. I was also thinking about the Slim Series since it's by Debbie Seibers too. Send me a friend request...I'm a great motivator!!! Good luck!
  • eakrupa
    eakrupa Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello There,
    I started Slim in 6 about 3.5 weeks ago. I did a lot of research on programs to start with. I was almost 220 lbs to start and I wanted something that would start off at a good pace and work its way up. And it does. I also love that the trainer includes strength and resistance in with the cardio. That is one of the best ways a woman can lose weight and tone.
    I am already down over 13 pounds in under 4 weeks. AMAZING results.
  • FluffyMae
    FluffyMae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    LOL! I've has Slim in 6 for a month and it's still in the wrapper! I've done it so I know I like it but haven't had the motivation to break it out in morning and I'm too tired after work. Booo...and a lousy excuse. I have been walking every morning though. I'm also doing Shakeology, which I love! I'm down 18 lbs in 6 weeks. I will make it a point to start the video tonight!! Especially since my am walk got rained out today.
  • yoyotired
    yoyotired Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I bought the Slim in 6 when it first came out. Seems like years ago, so I'm not sure if it's been upgraded. I loved it then, and will be digging it back out on Monday to get started again. Good luck! I hope I have some as well! Just have to commit to it..
  • hello2uu
    hello2uu Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm sure you'll be able to. The best thing about Slim in 6 is that the exercises get so much easier with time - which is such an awesome feeling :D

I'm doing Slim in 6, too :) Although, I don't know if you guys can help me with the Shakeology thing.

The Si6 workouts (I'm only in my first week) that I am doing, are 6 times a week, but I am planning to add 30 to 1 hour cardio a week + the ab workout routine 2x week.

I am eating 5 portions a day, every 3 hours (waking up early, lol) and basically cutting everything that is processed. I'm getting all the nutrients, and proteins necessary from fish, peanut butter, almonds, fruits and vegetables...

So, just wondering when would be the best time to use shakeology, and in how much quantity? I heard that Ensure basically does the same thing. Is that true?

• LoveLeePatriot
    LoveLeePatriot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im now on my 3rd week of SI6. I havent been very dedicated, usually getting in only 4 workouts per week (boo). Illness and family issues have kept me from being as dedicated as I would like to be. I am also counting calories and eating a more clean diet. So far, I've made a little bit of progress, not as much as I would like, although I am quite sure that if I followed to program to a T I would be closer to my goal. The workouts really get your heart rate going and you sweat....like a pig. This program seems to be a really great way to kickstart your exercise habits and weight loss without feeling like you are putting too much pressure on yourself.

At the end of the 6 weeks I plan on posting my before/after pics and stats.
  • Jaxta65
    Jaxta65 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just started week 3 of slim in 6 today. Hard work but really enjoying it.

Have been away from this site for a while and unfortunately I have put loads on. I am determined slim in 6 and calorie counting will help me get back to a good size and shape. :-)
  • perfect140
    perfect140 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting SI6 tomorrow Monday April 28. Anyone who wants to join me, inbox me or add me as a friend. I heard SI6 works if you stick with It! Can't wait to start seeing results.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I did Slim in 6 back in 09/2010 lost 78lbs of course I gained it back and then some UGH ...its a great program ...wishing everyone the best of luck
  • jollyquilter
    jollyquilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have been researching all the beachbody videos and wanted to get one to do at home. But to be honest the cost was stopping me, as funds are a bit low right now. But I was at a flea market this weekend and found Slim in 6 for 25 cents. It was even still sealed in the wrapper. So Iam on the wagon with the rest of you and I am excited. I will keep up with this thread. :happy:
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Starting Day 1 of week one in about an hour. Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you! Please feel free to add me :-)
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I just finished Slim in 6 and have been doing Keep it Up. It kicked my butt! I have a love/hate relationship with Debbie.
  • jollyquilter
    Options
    I just finished Slim in 6 and have been doing Keep it Up. It kicked my butt! I have a love/hate relationship with Debbie.

Can you share please what kind of results you saw with your body in the six weeks? Also how long did you work on ech phase?
  • chiccam
    chiccam Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I did SI6 several years ago before I had my son. I only had about 15 lbs to lose. I followed the recommended routine for each workout, and only missed a couple of workouts during that time. I lost 8 lbs in 6 weeks and had great results. I had a very firm shelf butt from doing it....that's what my friends called it.
    I agree it can be a bit repetitive but it works. Really lifts the butt and great overall toning.
    I hated the bands so I used free weights and went up to 10lbs on some exercises.
    The music is Blah! You memorize the routine pretty quickly so I would keep the music off and use my own.
    Also.....she sometimes doesn't keep lifts equal between right and left sides, this drove me nuts. I always had to complete the same reps on each side.
    Overall it's a great workout and when followed can produce great results.
  • Jaxta65
    Jaxta65 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 3rd week of slim in 6 and I'm pleased to say I have lost 5 pounds. I feel fitter and stronger too.
    I did 2 weeks of start it up, then 1 week ramp it up. I plan to do another week of ramp it up then 2 weeks of burn it up.
    Then....I'm not sure, I also have zumba DVDs and 30 day shred..
  • jollyquilter
    Options
    I am doing SI6 as well as a zumba class 3x a week and weights once a week. Sometimes I through in a tia chi class. I am hoping that the SI6 will kickstart my weightloss again. I have lost 27 lbs but had hit a wall.

I hope everyone is hanging tough with this workout. Check in and let us know.
  • slightner
    slightner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started May 1, I will inbox you!