Almonds are amazing!

Options
I think I found my best friend almonds...lol Ive been fighting depression all my life and it seemed to get worse these couple days after my relationship fell apart and the love of my life left me. I read that these had alot of health benefits so i bought some and ate them today. After I ate them, a couple hours later the depression was gone.. the almonds boosted my mood and I felt amazing! I think i was missing a certain vitamin that was making me depressed and the almonds supplied them to me! Anyone who is fighting depression or just wants to feel good and get lots of vitamins eat almonds!!! lol

Replies

• mizliz1981
    Options
    I just soaked and roasted almonds today which we are going to make into almond butter. I was snacking through out the day on them and I do feel perkier then usual.
    So, I think you are right!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate covered almonds. so maybe I'd enjoy almonds without the chocolate too.. I must try them this week, that would be a nice surprise :)
  • TimH1970
    Options
    I love the blue diamond dark chocolate flavor, gives me my choccy fix and they are really good for you. I love almonds too!!!
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love almonds too -- and I'm so happy to hear that your mood was boosted! Eating real food is the way to go!