my first day

Options
Hello Everyone,
I am logging on to start my first day of trying to make a change in my life. I hope that I can accomplish my goals so that I can start to feel different about myself. I know with the support of my fitness pals I know that it would happen. So here goes nothing. Happy New Year to all of you and good luck on your all progress.

Replies

• shainah
    Options
    hello everyone, today was my first day as well I am looking to do a 5K by March 4 . First day was not bad I ran 2.8 miles today and it felt great!
  • nicholemagers
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck! I am doing the same. I started myfitnesspal about a year ago and stopped but now I am in it for the long run! Happy New Year!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! This has been my first day on this site and I am loving all the wonderful people and the support they have to offer!! You can do this and you are worth it!!:) Feel free to add me if you would like and we can help each other along the way!!:) Good lucj to you!!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • DIVATRUFFEL0116
    Options
    my first day logging in but I have been trying to start and work out before christmas. Slow so far but I am hopefully that things will pick up. Good everyone and lets stay motivated....
  • serendipity74
    serendipity74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day too! Well, let me correct myself, the first day of actually taking this seriously and hoping I can finally achieve my goals and help others with their goals here! Wish you strength and encouragement to get to your goals. Let's start this off together on the right foot, with the right food, and fitness...
  • sehncw99
    Options
    Well today is my first day back to this site and i am so excited. i know i can do it this time!! i just need support so i dont give up like last time!
  • sakitchens
    sakitchens Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow I see alot of new people! That is awsome! Welcome to MPF. This is an awsome site and you will find lots of help and support. I know that anyone can do this if I can! So Good Luck and lets all accomplish some Goals!!
  • terrystjohn
    Options
    !st day here too.... packed on some pounds and am looking forward to feeling and looking better.. its a NEW Year and we ALL CAN do it! Keep moving!