Funny or Embarrassing NSV?

amberrenee813
amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
Has anyone had one, but it still made you smile because it's a NSV?

I once flew off the treadmill at the gym (of course, at a very busy time) but I got back on and finished, even ran at a 6.0 for 3 min. Might be small, but it was a NSV for me.

Share yours.

b29bd88f73574af5ba34531708a3994d_zps6547231e.jpg

Replies

• swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    I found myself in an outdoor circuit training class a few weeks ago - a long story of how that came to be - but we started out with a slow run and then she threw in short sprints. The good news is my butt has gotten smaller. The bad news was that my lycra pants fell right down to my thighs! I definitely had to smile at that!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I have had a lot of mini wardrobe malfunctions along the way. Most recently I realized my long tunic-type tanks from last summer while much too large, still look cute, but now if I lean forward the slightest amount you can see my bra and all the way down the front...not good. I'm retiring them.
  • amberrenee813
    I found myself in an outdoor circuit training class a few weeks ago - a long story of how that came to be - but we started out with a slow run and then she threw in short sprints. The good news is my butt has gotten smaller. The bad news was that my lycra pants fell right down to my thighs! I definitely had to smile at that!

Haha! That made me laugh out loud. Congrats!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Last week at aerobics I realised that both my pants and my gym trousers were too big when I spent virtually the whole class holding them up. Both now banned...
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    my keys in my pockets pulled my jeans down as I was running for the bus. Thankfully I had on a long coat and managed to catch them but it was still an awkward adjustment.
  • amberrenee813
    There seems to be a trend on this post... Well minus my face smack :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!