Greeting from a new member

Options
Hi, folks

I came across My Fitness Pal from another site and I've been using it for a couple for days now. Very cool. It's a very robust site and probably exactly what I need to keep on track.

There are a number of reasons I need to lose weight - all health related - but, let's be honest. I'm tired of not being able to fit into airline seats, movie theater seats, and restaurant booths (ironic, huh?). I'm tired of spending double or triple on clothes because I either have to have them custom made or bought at the "special" stores.

I look in the mirror and I can't stand myself. I have a wife I'm happy to be married to but it would be a real treat to get a little flirtation from a great looking woman.

I could go on. Just wanted to say hi. :smile:

Replies

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Hey Ken,
    Welcome to the site.
    Good luck with your journey.
    Steph
  • UrbanLegend
    UrbanLegend Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Ken,
    welcome. I've been on for a couple weeks and all I can say is, if your honest with yourself and recording your progress this site is really helpful. Prior to logging in I had lost 5lbs myself doing it my old way. trying to keep track of everything in my head. This is just way easier. Since joining up I've dropped an additional 13lbs, 7 in the past week. So welcome and I wish you the greatest success.. As far as the added attention, just dont forget the one closest to you stuck around through the "thick and thin".. ;) God bless..
  • KenMontville
    KenMontville Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!:smile: