Two weeks later - 3 inches gone and more

Options
astylla
astylla Posts: 118 Member
I hit a wall two weeks ago and decided I had to change something. I changed everything from eating habits to exercise to vitamin intake , etc. I had a wedding coming up to attend June 1st and had to buy a dress while I loved..still felt self conscious in. I was dreading going shopping for proper undergarments to hide the bad parts. I noticed my jeans and shirts are fitting bigger so decided to try the dress on today..I immediately saw a difference and had to take photos and compare to ensure I wasn't crazy.
This is huge for me..I am so happy and it has only given me MORE motivation. The pounds will come off but the fact my body is changing ever so slowly is even more important to me.

Before :

552lwz.jpg

After :

2wd4pq9.jpg

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,217 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • grn_machine
    grn_machine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Keep it up, girl! :)
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    sweet
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a difference.
  • karmasays
    karmasays Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!

And, that dress is gorgeous! Love the colour
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it going. You are doing great.
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow, definitely a difference, and in only 3 weeks?! Keep it up!!
  • lonnieh2
    lonnieh2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Dang! Good job! I can see the difference. Imagine another 4 weeks! You are gonna look great!
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You must be exercising and toning up because you look like you lost more than eight pounds. Keep the photos coming, I'd love to see your progress.:happy:
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You must be exercising and toning up because you look like you lost more than eight pounds. Keep the photos coming, I'd love to see your progress.:happy:

Thank you all for your wonderful comments :)

I have been doing minimum 30-35 circuit training type cardio and many days pairing that with a mile or more walk/part jog.

My favorite videos on YouTube are : Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout and Jillian Michaels Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism.
    Due to surgeries I am unable to do some of the floor exercises but I keep moving and do other things and never stop moving the entire time. The first few days I could only do some of it..then each day challenged myself. I also have COMPLETELY overhauled how I eat. I would say 90% of my diet includes whole organic foods and high protein. I have the most energy I have in years even with previous weight loss. I hope everyone has a great day too !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!