chicken recipes

Options
Looking for new healthy flavorful ways to make chicken. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
  • msladylumber
    Options
    One of my favorite things to do with chicken is cut it up into bite sized pieces, "fry" it in Pam cooking spray and add a little spaghetti sauce and fresh mushrooms. I serve it over white rice. Delish!!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I take a chicken breast, cover it with garlic powder and poultry seasoning and sautee it in a little bit of olive oil. It's surprisingly flavorful!
  • mynameisdumbnuts
    Options
    Make a marinade of equal parts olive oil and lemon juice. Add chopped fresh herbs such as parsley, sage, thyme and rosemary (you could use dried, but it's the fresh ones that make this so yummy).

Cut slits in a boneless, skinless chicken breast and marinate for 2-3 hours, turning a couple of times to make sure the marinade gets in there evenly.

Grill until done, brushing with marinade every couple of minutes or so. You can also do this on a George Foreman grill -- it takes about eight minutes.
  • zumba66girl
    Options
    bump
  • CarlaAnn15
    CarlaAnn15 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I like to saute in a little bit of olive oil, add some sliced red onion and green or red peppers. Have with a side of broccoli or asparagus or even a serving of white rice.

I did have some the other day with sauteed onions and mushrooms (you could add peppers too) on top with a tiny bit of cheese melted on it... YUMMY!!