Former WW Gal!

monicat623
monicat623 Posts: 12
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone - I'm new to this site...just joined today as part of my New Year's Resolutions! I used to be a Weight Watchers Member and on their site there was a search function based on how many points you have remaining for the day. I only have 43 calories left according to this site and not sure what I can eat for dinner based on that number. I typically try to make lunch my biggest meal so please help!! =D

Thanks,
Monica

Replies

• Grapes are typically good you could also try a salad without dressing.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Well you get to add in your exercise calories, so I would hit the gym or workout so you can give yourself some much needed calories to add back into your dinner. There's too many hours left not to eat a good meal before the end of the day!!! Good luck to you. This site is fabulous!
  • Ugh...yes, this is WITH the 60 minutes of running on the treadmill this AM. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?? For instance at lunch I had a cobb salad but it isn't the traditional kind with bluecheese etc. The place here makes it with pepper jack, grilled chicken, corn, peppers and balsamic dressing.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    you could have some spaghetti squash and put some diced tomatoes. Or you could have a stirfry just load it up with veggies (carrots, celery, mushrooms, green peppers, red peppers, red onion) I had this the other night but I also had a small chicken breast and it was on a bed of rice. You could make a soup. I have a recipe for a great bean soup if you would be interested.

Carrie
  • Hmm...yes, it changed a lot when I added the individual ingredients to the diary rather than the general item. Oh boy but now I finished with over 400 calories to go. Excuse the WW reference but is it recommended to eat all our calories?? Ugh sorry so new at this and trying to learn as I go! =D
This discussion has been closed.