Hello

Options
I have been on MFP for a week but have not posted anything. I have just been using all the tools for tracking. I love this website!! I have a blog on another site but thought that I should post here too.

I am trying to lose 65 pounds but am not really focusing on the weight as much as I am that I get back in shape and feel good about myself.

So I wish you all the best and may you reach your goals safely and swiftly. :):smile:

Replies

• panya
    panya Posts: 2
    Options
    Thankyou crread7 for your support. I also wish you well in your search for good health and fitness.
  • SharGarr
    Options
    Hi panya and crread7, thank you for sharing. I wish you both tons of luck and I am sure as long as you stay with your weight loss plan, you will be able to reach your goals.

I just started on here and just feeling it all out, to see what the MFP has to offer...so far everthing I have seen, I like. I need to lose another 45lbs to get to my second goal...My first goal was to get under 200lbs, I have lost 27lbs. and now weigh 193lbs. I would love to get down to about 145lbs to 150lbs. I am getting on the treadmill more now and trying to work out longer. I also have a great need to do alot of tuning.