to throw out or not throw out

Options
I did something bad. The hubby wanted pizza so I just ate 3 slices of pizza. I know very bad. Everything in moderation but I have a hard time with the m word so I am trying to cut those things out. To make matters worse the hubby leaves town tomorrow for work and I am stuck with a whole pizza pretty much. I would love to just throw it out and not eat but I REALLY REALLY hate to waste money and food. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ctraill
    ctraill Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Can you bring it to work and offer it to somebody? Not the same as recouping your money but at least you're not throwing it out!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Have him take the pizza with him. :wink:
  • teracallaway1
    teracallaway1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    thanks for the idea but i am a stay at home mom which makes it even worse. haha. nice though
  • mikaselm
    Options
    I'd get rid of it. I'm with you in HATING to throw food away, but I know I couldn't resist that kind fo temptation :D
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    If you froze it would you be able to keep yourself from just getting it out and eating it the next day? Then you could treat yourself later on with it and not waste food or the money!
  • AerikaJ
    AerikaJ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one. I LOVE pizza and really hate to waste food. Freezing it is a good idea. It wouldn't work for me...I'd just thaw it out. I'd try to find someone to pawn it off on.