90 Day Body Revolution

Options
I am on Day three of Jillian Michael's 90 Day Body Revolution and just wanted to see if anyone had done this, if they had success, and could give any insight?

Replies

• mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im on week 9. Ive los 16 inches and no weight so far.. Im not following the diet cause i cant afford to and i have slipped sometimes and eaten unhealthy and missed a day here and there but i love it! i can see my body changing though im not losing weight im gaining muscle.. and i feel better!
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I just started week 7 of it. I love the workouts. I've lost some weight and some inches, but I'm not following her diet plan. I've also had to re-do a couple of weeks as I injured my knee in week 3, and then I got sick in week 6. I'm definitely loving the program and I can see myself doing it a second round, but to be honest I don't think it's really enough to shred a lot of weight (unless you do have a lot of weight to lose - for people like me who are in the range of their last 5-10kgs it is hard I think - at least for me it is hard to lose weight). But as a whole this is the first program that has actually got me hooked up on working out. Even if my kgs are not flying away as I wish they did, I can see small changes in my body and fitness level that have definitely improved over the past month and a half.

For the remaining of the BR I intend on adding some of Jillian's other programs as well to go along - maybe the kickbox one and/or Shred it with weights and/or Extreme Shred it. 30 minutes were more than enough to leave me in a panting mess on the ground in the beginning, but I now need more.
  • holliehatesyou
    holliehatesyou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I loved doing this. I like how the workouts change every two weeks so it stays interesting. And I really liked how the first time through the workouts as they got harder, I could barely do them, but then I could see my improvement every time.

I didn't make it all the way to the end, unfortunately. I crapped out in the weeks of workouts 9 and 10. Like a champ.
  • Kellyreen
    Kellyreen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in the final stretch the last two weeks. I lost 18.3lbs and so far 11.25 inches and three pant sizes. It's amazing. I started week 11 today so I am almost done. I didn't lose much in phase II but phase I I lost 8.8 lbs phase II 4.9lbs and the first two weeks of Phase III so far I've lost 5.5lbs. I can see insane changes in my body. I am still overweight but I can see my abs changing even with the layers of fat I still have to melt. My big picture plan is to finish this than move on to Shaun T T 25 and just keep alternating between the two. I love this program though. Don't give up no matter how hard it gets.