Progess Pics. POST YOURS HERE

Options
I was feeling very discouraged because my weight was fluctuating so much. It made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

I decided to go through some pictures and realized my body is changing right before my eyes!

Post your progress pics here! I would love to see them to stay motivated!

6fbi53.jpg

29xvxok.jpg

Replies

• novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was feeling very discouraged because my weight was fluctuating so much. It made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

I decided to go through some pictures and realized my body is changing right before my eyes!

Post your progress pics here! I would love to see them to stay motivated!

Good job! You can definitely see the progress! Keep it up!
  • purericandoll
    Options
    How do we post pics
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look great. Nice progress
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I don't have very good "before" pictures because I almost refused to take pictures of myself at my highest weight. Here's the best I can do, though.

x2kjsg.jpg

I was 220 lbs in this picture, probably a size 18 or 20. I'll never know because I also refused to buy new clothes, lol.

Here is me from a few weeks ago, at 186.4. I'm currently at 182.4 but it's all the same

wtx1yp.jpg

Here are some face pictures (not taken from below, making me look like I have eleventy billion chins)

At about 207-210

sgsaz6.jpg

Just the other day at 182.4

2u4ubkk.jpg

(I like sunglasses)
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Also, I am making a point to take better progress pictures now. I do have some more on my phone (none from my highest weight) but I probably won't post them here until I get to the end.
  • Skillzorz
    Skillzorz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Your at my goal weight :)