Not losing a lot of weight....?

Options
So since I went to the doctors I have lost 8lbs. Since the last time I weighed myself I've lost 4lbs. I feel like I'm not losing nearly enough weight?! It's been like 2 months and it's been only 8 pounds .... Im on my feet about 1/8 of the day because I'm walking from class to class. And I have PE for like 1hr. then I'm out of school @ 4:30. And I got to my brothers baseball and walk around. But I feel like I could've lost like double... Am I doing something wrong?! I'm cutting out bad foods and trying to exercise as much as I can. All I do is walking the usual. Whatever we do in PE . And I dance every night...
Is that not enough?

Replies

• Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What is your diet like? What has your daily calorie intake been? Are you drinking lots of water? Are you eating enough fruits and veggies?
  • csy108
    csy108 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're losing 1lb per week over an 8 week period. That is steady, expected progress and most people on here will tell you to keep doing what you're doing, especially if you're eating enough calories and protein that the weight loss is fat and not lean muscle.
  • trinity5703
    trinity5703 Posts: 78
    Options
    A pound a week is good! Real good!
    Your walking... your watching what you eat....and you are losing!
    Your doing everything right.. just keep doing what you are doing :)