HasFit

Options
Who has done HasFit! How is it? What are your results? I hate exercise and know I need to be doing something besides procrastinating.

Replies

• shq86
    shq86 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hasfit as in coach Kozak? He's great! I don't really follow his workout plans i.e, Warrior 90, Get in shape in 30, etc. I used his workout videos in my own weight loss program. I became serious of losing weight last year and in 3 months (more or less) I managed to lose up to 15 kilos. If not for my own fault I gained a lil bit of weight and could have reached my target weight this year. So now I'm kind of stuck at 80kilos. Last year I was 89kilos and managed to lose 75kilos. It fluctuates between 79-80kgs now. So this year I'm trying to lose another 10kgs in 3months. Go slow and steady so the weight won't jump back up too fast.

I alternate days-Cardio days & Weight training days with a 10minute cardio to elevate the heart rate. If you are scared to start with heavy cardio try the beginners workouts. Coach will inspire and motivate you all the way. Just listen to him and don't stop. At the end of the workouts, he made me feel proud of myself. So yeah, I love Hasfit.