first day of my healthy living

Options
:smile:

FIRST DAY and my hub actually had to ask me if i was ready to leave the gym, i had my best friend bail before we even started our goal of motivating eachother so going this alone. i have been reading alot on here and everyone offers great suggestions and TONS OF MOTIVATION. best of luck to everyone in 2011.

Replies

• gsg37
    gsg37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you and remember you are not alone! I am new to this site but can already see how much support there is on here.
    Hang in there!
  • buibear88
    buibear88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your goals! Feel free to add me as a friend...Im new as well :)
  • anjharsh
    anjharsh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks best of luck to you! i could write a list of the reasons i gained all my weight but i prefer to now be positive and blame it on me and allow me to be held responisble to fix it!
  • Shannoncore
    Options
    the hardest part of losing weight is finding the courage to start. you may have it but he may not yet. you do what you need to do and when he sees the change in your attitude and figure it might give him enough motivation to get started again.
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    You've already set yourself apart as someone who will succeed because you followed through even when your friend did not. I am SO impressed! You have such a positive attitude. I know you will reach your goals!