Would Love some Fitness pal friends :)

Options
Hi All! I'm a 35 year old mom from Vegas, I would love to make some friends on here so together we can motivate and encourage one another. I've let my excuses have enough of my time and my body, It's time for me to make a change.

If you are looking for someone to encourage and be there for you. Add me :)

Replies

• VonniieBonniie
    Options
    Add me id love to give motivation and encouragement we are all here to better ourselves lets get thru this together:)
  • tracyneal08
    Options
    i could use a friend as well... A ton of weight to lose and the clock is tickin' lol
  • sumatikashyap
    sumatikashyap Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends too....if you are willing to go global in your friend list :)
  • raeleneandbyron
    Options
    I would love some friends to help motivate me I am a mum of 2 kids 4 and 2.5 yrs old. I live in a mining town in Australia and am struggling to find the motivation to exercise and eat right. If you want to add me then feel free
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent, Teeta4life! You are all more than welcome to add me as a friend!
  • unforgotten89
    Options
    Count me in! I'd love to have some motivation and to see how things are going for others!
  • BigAndBeautifulTIFFANY
    Options
    me 2
  • anikacastro
    Options
    Me too! Would love to start this journey with some people to keep me accountable!
    :wink:
  • varnii05
    varnii05 Posts: 1
    Options
    Aww id love some pals to keep me on track :wink:
  • vicfzy
    vicfzy Posts: 32
    Options
    Sent a request 2 all.
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish. I'm very supportive and I want to help others to achieve their goals whilst I'm able to achieve mine.
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in! It would be great have have friends to work with!