looking for friends

Options
Looking for friends that can help motivate me, and hopefully i can help motivate them as well. I logged on sunday and i am dedicated to losing weight and getting into shape. I would love friends that are looking for the same goals. Thanks.

Replies

• abaumann123
    abaumann123 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am always looking for friends to help motivate me and for me to help motivate them. I log in every day and my diary is open to friends.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • 7mendon
    7mendon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi joined one week ago feeling okay just wish I had a walking buddy in the area.....we can motivate each other
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • jaxchick90
    jaxchick90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!!
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    anyone is free to add me
  • silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - i log on most days and could also do with the motivation haha!
  • 1973mikeg
    1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • pamgbrl
    pamgbrl Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello - i am also looking for friends that can help motivate me. Please add me to your friend list:smile:
  • Ambermuir95
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 91lbs to lose and just started yesterday. long way to go :L
  • kareniniowa
    kareniniowa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel dee to add me! I too would like to add to my friend list so anyone that would like on this post....add me too!!
  • starrynightinaug
    starrynightinaug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!! For the most part- log in every day!!! (except the damn vacations :)
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on daily and super motivated to get this last 25lbs off!
  • FatFingers93
    Options
    I just created a new account today. Determined to get my butt in shape. Feel free to add me (: