STARVING AND ABOUT TO BE BAD....

Options
OK I am on the brink of going to the fridge and raiding it!!! I can't think about anything else and I feel like sleep will never come until I eat! I know I ate enough calories today and no reason for me to be this way! anyone have any ideas how I can make this urge stop so I can get some sleep and actually stay on track to lose weight? Happy new year to everyone!

Replies

• k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Drink a glass of water, go brush your teeth and floss,use mouth wash, take a hot hot bath and go to bed! DO NOT RAID THE FRIG! :) You'll just hate yourself for it later.
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Iwould eat a piece of fruit. An apple or orange only has between 60-90 calories
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    put on a two piece...that always works for me :) that and some push ups/ sit ups and or phone a friend :) stay strong jigga...you'll feel like a champ in the morning
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I agree with the floss, brush, gargle advice! And what's better than a hot bath?!? Matter of fact...think I'll go do that now: )
  • crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is a great time for sugar-free mint gum or brushing your teeth (mentioned above). Nothing tastes good when your mouth is all minty!

Hang in there!
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Water, and clean your teeth. No fridge.
  • ratmamaof2
    Options
    When I have that problem I drink some hot tea. It really makes a big difference for me and it helps me to average 12 cups of water a day or more. Just drink decaf so you won't stay up too late.
  • ckgis4me
    Options
    DON'T DO IT!! All great suggestions!!! Use your resources; you will be stronger for conquering that feeling!!!:wink:
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    I second the hot tea! Decaf for sure - drinking an herbal lemon cup right now. Soothing . . .
  • Seasidedebbie
    Seasidedebbie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Back away from the fridge. That will not help. Try some of the ideas already suggested. I like brushing my teeth because nothing taste good after that.
  • SafariLara
    Options
    If you HAVE to eat, eat something filling and comforting but low calorie,
    Like oatmeal
    And take a hot bath or shower.
    The hot shower thing helps with my appetite so much for some reason
  • Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Coffee always kills my appetite
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    veggies are great, too. add some lemon juice or pepper for more flavor.
    Otherwise, I second what everyone else said. Distract yourself, drink water, eat low-calorie foods.
    Grab a banana and go for a walk!
  • sweetestthing
    Options
    I really want to thank you guys this was the best advice and best thread!! I will keep it for a long time and everytime I feel like cheating, I will go back to it!!