New

Wowstar43
Wowstar43 Posts: 7
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! First day of trying this it out, seems alright! I'm 18 and was kinda willingy when i joined the gym last year, but it is such a waste and i have not seen any results! Such a waste of money, contracted until April!

Replies

• Diva_Of_Geneva
    Diva_Of_Geneva Posts: 9 Member
    I just joined today and already I'm really enjoying it!!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    what are you doing at the gym?
  • Yer this site is awesome! I'm doing body attack, its so hardcore. I feel like i'm gonna throw up everytime lol.
  • jane77
    this is a great web site and free to boot what more can you ask for. I have the app on my phone, ipad and a favorite on my computor so there are no excuse
  • jane77
    not sure what that is but i work out at home 5 or 6 days a week and wear a heart rate monitor so that i know im really working hard some days i feel like i working hard (breathing hard, sweating ect) but i will find that my heart rate is not really all that high example push up are really hard breathing hard always want to stop but my heart rate is never ever in the zone when i am doing them anyway i would suggest getting a monitor so your sure your in your zone and have a better idea how many calories you are buring
  • Lol makes me wish sometimes that i had a iphone!
This discussion has been closed.