trying this again

lyndyb88
lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
Hey guys! I'm back to MFP after about a year of ruining myself. When I was on here before, I lost about 50 pounds. Then I let a combination of stupid guys and a secretary job ruin all of my hard work and break my spirit. I've decided to get back at this and I'm going to try to lose more than that 50 pounds this time. I'm 25 years old, 5'3, and have over 150 pounds to lose. I'd love some new friends to support me in this journey. Please no requests from people that are constantly going to harp about my diary. This is a learning process and we all make mistakes. Just looking for support and encouragement :) I'd like friends of all types...any age, any weight loss goals, and I'd especially like some friends who have similar stats to mine :)

Replies

• TriRacy
    TriRacy Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Iyndyb88, I am inspired by your new goals and I have had a similar spirit breaking experience like yourself. I am slowly getting away from the things that make me feel alive inside. I am slowly killing my inner self physically and mentally. I don't know why I did this in the first place except that I have a big heart for helping others and then I either get slammed or ridiculed by others. I need to get back to the activities I love with the positive and supportive people who that have made my goals possible. I don't currently like the person I have become. I need to get my health and peace back within. I may not have similar stats to yours but the same quote you stated is so similar to mine and I understand. I am back and I know it's will be a long journey on MFP. I have done my weight loss goals before and hit with MFP and it is a must tool for a person like me who needs a constant plan and a way of life to become healthy again.

Then I let a combination of some passive aggressive people and a volunteer community services ruin all of my hard work and break my spirit.
  • bump
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    i'm back after a few months off, I logged everyday for about two years, if you'd like to add me :)
  • Looks like I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me (: