Billy blanks work out?

Options
I do 43 min of billy blanks videos the boot camp mission one has anyone seen results from doing his videos i really like them an i was wondering if it will help me get rid of my tummy since i cant do crunches in stuff because i had a c section when i had my daughter. let me know thanks :)

Replies

• TereasaDugger
    Options
    yeah it should make you lose all over your body.
  • chill95
    chill95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have used them off and on for years, great work out videos with great results. Good Luck!
  • tthirai
    Options
    I've been doing the boot camp video for a few years now. I rotate it with a few other workout videos (pilates, jillian michaels, jackie warner) so I end up doing the billy blanks about once a week. I think the boot camp has done wonders especially on my arms. I've never had any strength in my arms, but now I can see muscle coming through. I also have more definition in my abs (not a six-pack like some of those women in the billy blanks video!)...but i'm not sure which workout to credit for that. I don't use the billy bands, instead I use free weights. I started with 3 lb ones and am now alternating with 5 lb. weights. I also use 3 lb. ankle weights. After all this time, the boot camp video still wears me out and gets me sweating up a storm. I think you should stick with it and alternate with other workouts too and you'll see a difference. Good luck!
  • shorty2021
    Options
    I use the bands an i think its a great work out an i love it i just wanted to know if its something i should keep doing if i will see results or if i should try something else. :) thank you for the replys
  • melloyello1293
    Options
    I do his tae bo advanced work out twice a week, and it helps a lot :)