Need friends, really struggling!

Options
2»

Replies

• Alexandra_S
    Alexandra_S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can do it. You're halfway through! Keep pushing! And feel free to add me.
  • starrynightinaug
    starrynightinaug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Log on every day (skipped 4 days due to vacation.....grr)
  • kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, I am back again for the second time and determined that this time I will get the weight off and keep it off. I log on daily and track my food and my diary is open to friends. I am 5'4 and have about 50lbs to lose.
  • KellyKMullis
    KellyKMullis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here. feel free to add me as well. Its hard. Im still stuck on my 1st 15. Im having a hard time finding time now that were busier.. and gertting up at 4am isnt what I want to do. Im battling now too.
  • deliciousmnm
    deliciousmnm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we can motivate each other. I got around the same amount to lose.
  • caliv0608
    caliv0608 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • jenna40_2go
    jenna40_2go Posts: 101
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I think with more friends to keep me accountable I won't give up as I have done in the past with none or barely any friends. I was just logging then and looking for friends and it just got easier with the excuses. Please be my friend lol!
  • Narivsa
    Narivsa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started too & need to lose 60lbs so we can motive each other LOL. Anyone else wanting to send me request feel free :)
  • mistybkarma
    mistybkarma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I try to login daily as well and I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds. I'll add you :)
  • kokomo44
    kokomo44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started but I will be there for you if you will help me to
  • kokomo44
    kokomo44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started as well but I have 80 # to go so I be there for you
  • LindsT2
    LindsT2 Posts: 4
    Options
    FR sent :) I'm new and just getting used to everything, but I'm here for support! I need it just as much.
  • shannons_08
    shannons_08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request! I log daily and love the support I get from all my MFP friends! Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • beccataz23
    beccataz23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :) I need some support and motivation too
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7.5 and started at 317. I am down to 281 as of this morning and can always use more friends who are on here daily and like to motivated and encourage!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Add me hun!
  • jox14
    jox14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me :P
  • Judyls6
    Judyls6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me ... I have about 40 lbs I want to lose and I am stuck where I am right now. It's frustrating but I am trying to change some things up right now to continue on my journey.
  • memeth
    memeth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just re committed and am looking for friends!
  • rachaelgoslan
    Options
    Add me if you like, I'm on here most days ;)