New to this and needs any support.....

Options
I am new to myfitnesspal.com. I am a 24 year old girl who needs to lose some serious weight!!! I currently weigh almost 300lbs. I have always had trouble losing weight in the past but have decided that this is it. I am going to lose this weight. Any motivation or tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

Replies

• thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! Am here for support if you would like to add me.....best of luck to you...you can do this:)
  • uptonia
    uptonia Posts: 26
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm trying to make a permanent lifestyle change this time!
  • Teena71
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as well. We all need the support, so if you want we can be friends and support each other. (Teena 71)
    Good luck, you can do it. Stay encouraged!
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 too and I joined last week :)
  • Jessyka88
    Options
    I just joined today and I'm also looking for any tips and motivations that would be helpful on my journey. Good luck to all of you!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend too. I am trying to lose 15 pounds, but the 45 pounds of baby weight is gone. Just make sure you reward yourself with every goal, like you lose 10 pounds, go to a movie, or get your hair done or nails done. It's good to have rewards. Good luck to you.