I'm new! Anyone else belong to Lifetime Fitness?

Options
Hi! I signed up there yesterday and just love the gym. I'll have all the motivation in the world to go there! Anyone have experience with them?

Also, is there a way to customize my food tracker to lower the amount of daily carbs?

Thanks! I am really excited about getting this going. :)

Replies

• TBOH
    TBOH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Lifetime member as of August 2013, I love it too. I do the Group Fitness twice a week and have a personal trainer 1/week. It's been a real motivator for working out and being accountable.
  • TopazWinterbird
    Options
    Not currently, but I worked at the one in Utah for 4 years, beginning with the opening day. I worked in Hospitality (cleaning), and really liked it. I had a free membership, otherwise I couldn't have afforded it.
  • TBOH
    TBOH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It can be expensive if you do the training and tests they offer. I figure I can't afford not to do it. I make this my hobby - my husband golfs and I am getting healthy for my grand kids!!
  • bshippclark
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting back to posting on My Fitness Pal. I do belong to Lifetime Fitness in Michigan. I absolutely love it. I absolutely NEED it. My numbers are shocking and more than ever before. Maybe with both My Fitness Pal and Lifetime I can get thinks back into order. Good luck to you.
  • eddiecastro77
    eddiecastro77 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just re-signed up with them. so many options to get your sweat on.
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Life Time member here too, my girlfriend and I started a few months ago and I love the facilities. They opened a new location in Reston VA and it's great. It's a little expensive but so far it's been worth every dollar and having for the most part up to date machinery that is up to date and the pool / hot tub is a nice bonus. Haven't tried the classes yet but Considering power yoga eventually.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I wish I could afford their membership and have one within 10 miles. Wonderful facility if you are a parent and need a great place for your kids to be while you workout!
  • TannerBoyl
    TannerBoyl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    There is a way to change your macros. I was able to do a 40/40/20 split (protein/carbs/fat).

I made the change by going to MY HOME > GOALS.

Select CUSTOM and click CONTINUE.

Good luck!