1 or 2 people for motivaion...!17 day diet???

Options
HI! Is anyone out there starting the 17 day diet or just recently started it? I am all set to start it tomorrow and was hoping someone out there was gearing up for C1 as well so we could chat. If so message me! I would love to trade recipes and other tips and tricks so we can stay on track!!

I would also just like to hook up with one or two people who are dedicated to this journey of getting healthy. I have bounced around and know that for myself I need to have the accountability to someone other than me. it is just helpful and really give me the motivation to keep going and to make those good choices.

I am 36 years old, just finished nursing school. I have a son who is a Jr. in high school. I stay busy with work (I have been an LPN for 15 years) and watching my son's school activities but have decided that it really is time for me to do something for me. I am not looking for a huge group or for hourly check in's, just a couple of people that want to hold each other accountable every day or every other day. We are all busy but for me it's time to push me to the front of the line!! Send me a msg if interested!!

Replies

• Sharonwalkergmailcom
    Sharonwalkergmailcom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    U can count me in:):)
  • webdaughter23
    webdaughter23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yea!! Added you!
  • chrisbcats
    chrisbcats Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yippie! Just what I was looking for. I'm in.
  • kkellner11
    kkellner11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started today.. you can add me if you would like! Also I did this healthy diet almost 3 years ago and it does really work. but I fell off the wagon and now im determined to have the same awesome results as last time!
  • pgoodt1994
    pgoodt1994 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I just started yesterday. Did anyone feel light headed on their first day?
  • droidrunner
    droidrunner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started on the 29th. I felt light headed yesterday...but other than that I feel good.

Feel free to add me too!
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this week so if you have food ideas/recipes, please friend me! Looking forward to trying this and see if it can break my plateau!
  • rmath76
    rmath76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started the 17-day diet yesterday, so count me in!
  • gottahaveitjen
    Options
    I'm looking to start and would love some motivation! Add me!
  • VanessaMay1
    VanessaMay1 Posts: 26
    Options
    On day 5, 4 pounds lost!
  • goldisbears
    Options
    I started yesterday and I can't even tell you how much I love it! It's the foods I would typically eat (minus the cheat food) and in one day am down 2 pounds. I know, I know, it's total water weight, but the loss shows me that my food IS getting rid of the garbage I've been putting in. Love it!
  • stargirlsarah
    stargirlsarah Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Monday and would love some buddies!
  • javelot
    javelot Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me too. Thanks!
  • Inglebert
    Inglebert Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Are you guys still going? I'd love some supporting buddies doing the same thing! I've done the first cycle before, loved it, then fell off... I've got about 35 kg to lose (that's about 70lb). Never seem to get anywhere, and I really need to. Keep living in the past and in cloud cuckoo land, want to just get on with living, doing exciting stuff, and I'm too fat too now.

Go on, add me, I need the support and would love to support you all too!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    What happens on the 18th day??
  • STRYKR123
    STRYKR123 Posts: 1
    Options
    Your doing good by just doing what your doing. If you set goals you can't reach that is like setting no goal at all.
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I just read what the 17 day diet is... I love carbs way to much for this. Best of luck all!
  • Nellie649
    Nellie649 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am planning on getting started this Monday. After an injury, I put on about 25 lbs. I need to get my butt in gear and need something new to try. I've heard good things about the 17dd and would love to share in the journey with others.
    Amanda
  • mrscrescent
    mrscrescent Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you add me, I started today!
  • laceylynn3
    laceylynn3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can you add me to the group? I'm on day 6.