Options
Wow how motivating! Now I know I can do it if I have support like this. Just started today and my goal weight is 250. I need to lose more but I'm being realistic right now. Let's see how this goes. Was going to pay money for weight watchers but I figured, I can save money and do it myself, just be disciplined. I said I was going to concentrate on weight loss first and then incorporate more exercise later on. Right now I do normal activity such as cleaning around the house and walking and riding public transporation when neccessary. I also have stairs in my home, so I said I was going to at least go up and down the stairs at least 10 times non-stop at least 3 times a week. I already have lost a little weight because I can tell in pictures, besides my family tells me. However I need to lose more and get rid of these pre-existing illnesses. I went out for New Year's. Something I had not done in long while and it felt good. I got out there and danceds. It was a workout in itself. I figured If I do this every so often, that's exercise as well. Well like I stated, this is going to be a challenge and I look forward to seeing my first 10-15lbs lost by Valentine's Day! Wish me luck! :drinker:

3492919.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cdmckay711
    cdmckay711 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

I know with that attitude you will make your goal. Who need Weight Watchers. Just follow your calorie guide and you will lose weight. I have just start too. I wish you the best.

Chuck
  • biancafitzsimmons
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • imback
    imback Posts: 10
    Options
    Good Luck !! We all are in this together!! You can do it !!
  • helluva4
    Options
    Thanks! You mind viewing my diary. I noticed I need to watch the salt too because I do have High blood pressure. Have any suggestions on dinner and lunch. I want to mix it up and do something different but budget-friendly as well.