Maintaining weight..attainable

Options
Can be done if you are serious about keeping it off ......do not think you can go back to your previous eating habits. This is a never ending battle with food. Moderation within your caloric boundaries for your sex is the key. Movement or excercise is the other key. Find the right sport or activity for you. There us no majic or easy solution. If you have taken off a lot of weight congratulations. Dont sabotage this great work you deserve better, Keep tracking for success.

Replies

• lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am now maintaining my weight also. I just continue to use the MyFitnessPal application as I used it to lose the weight with the exception of upping my daily calorie intake. It is what works for me.
  • tremroy1
    tremroy1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congratulations......what you are doing is exactly what I believe in......tracking and upping your calories to achieve the right balance. You are the perfect example that MFP works.....however we must stick to it. I have learned the hard way by not sticking to it.......and have had to return several times.
  • lisab64mfp
    lisab64mfp Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!!! 3+ years at goal (actually slightly below goal)! Track my food every single day - well almost don't track while on vacation or during holiday meals.
  • 64mustangsue
    64mustangsue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Agree 100%! Been at or below goal for over 2 years now. Recently made the move from Weight Watcher to MFP. Took a little to get used to calories vs points, but I know I have to track intake and continue to weigh in or it'll all slip back on. Never want to be that unhappy person again.