Who wants to join the 'Lose weight by April' group?

Options

Replies

• Kandy3
    Kandy3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LWBA
    Good morning folks (those that are awake anyway!)
    We have almost 100 people joined up so far to this group. How brilliant! So how to keep us on track....
    Breakfasts wanted please. So far we have had some wickedly moreish unhealthy choices like bacon, eggs, toast ect mmmmmm!
    So how about a healthy option?
    Am going to say mine;

1 sachet of scotts porridge oats (approx 1 and 1/2 ounces) with 180 mmils skimmed milk plus 1 cup of blueberries with a teaspoon of Splenda 286 cals in all

Lets hear it from all of you:yawn:
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    My name is Jackie new to the site and I want to loose weight by April 24th My birthday!
    The goal for now is 20 pounds hopefully it will be more!
    go ahead and add me and lets keep each other motivated and on check!
    Happy loosing :wink:
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy and healthy!
    you just gave me an idea for my breakfast
    :)
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options
    I'm in! I planned on trying for 14lbs anyway, and it would be great to have extra support! :)
  • Elaine_2011
    Elaine_2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ok I am new here also and I would like to join!
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here but that sounds like a plan!! I'm in!!!
  • earnsdorff
    earnsdorff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    15 more off by April gets me to my college weight of 200 and a good size for me!
    20 off gets me to my freshman weight!
  • natsjh
    natsjh Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in!! I was on target until xmas and then was eating like a woman possesed!! Getting back on track from today and 14lbs is my target!!
    Good luck all!
  • lisabadger
    Options
    HIya
    I definately want to lose more weight by April so ill join in!
    i Started MFP last year on and off and lost a little but want to lose alot more b4 im 30 in Sep !!
    x
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Im In too! i wanna lose 30 by that time, and 60 all together, shooting for next thankgiving or christmas. Earlier is better, but i dont wanna rush then rebound!!:laugh:
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey we are about the same weight and I'm determined too..How tall are you, I'm 5'5" and want to lose aroound 40lbs. Thanks!!
  • happynewme
    Options
    I'm in too! Fed up of being a cuddly mummy want to be a yummy mummy instead!! Would love to lose 10lb by April so watch this space.
    Started this morning and enjoying feeling in control, had a tortilla wrap with scrambled egg whites inside for brekkie. Not a bad start x
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I want to join too. April 6th is my 30th Birthday and the 7th is my Anniversary so i would like to lose 15lbs by then. That would put me at my half way point to my goal weight.
    I'm thinking about having some oatmeal with applesauce mixed in with 1/4 cup milk. I HAVE to have my coffee too...lol :-)
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm in. April 7th is mine and my husbands 10 year anniversary. I'd love to be down about 30lbs. Count me in.
    My husband and I will be celebrating our 11 anniversary on that date also :-)
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Goal is to be down 20+ by April 1 as well a running distance/speed goal.
  • Sachinachick
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is an apple to get me going then a boiled egg for lunch!!! Oh gosh I love it!!! :D
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! :smile:
  • lilmissskinny
    Options
    Count me in...I need to lose some weight by april as well. :tongue:
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Perfect - I hope to be at goal by April 1! Accountability soooo helpful!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm in .... My bday is also in April and I want to be bikini ready! ... Add me anyone, the more support the better.