stay at home mommy

Options
Hello I am 28 years young :happy: and I have six kids all 10 years old and younger. I am wanting to get healthy for them and myself so I can feel better in public with them and they don't feel like there with the (fat) mom any comments would be nice thx for the support. Its time I quit being a couch potato.

Replies

• rainbowunicorns720
    rainbowunicorns720 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy to three kiddos under ten. :) 8, 6, 2. I don't wanna be a fat mommy either! I'm trying to practice what I preach because i feed them very healthy foods and encourage playing/exercise. I'd love to have another mommy friend!
  • jessicaduperon
    jessicaduperon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, 27 yr old mom here. I work part time, the rest of the time I'm home with my bambino. I'm also in need of some more friends on here. I'll send you a FR!
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just remember to take it one day at a time. Know there will be successes and failures. Also it didn't go on overnight and it won't come that way either...slow and steady with a positive attitude and you will do great!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,645 Member
    Options
    Completely possible. I've been a stay at home dad since my DD's been born and work only part time (2-2.5 hours a day on average) and still have plenty of time to eat right and exercise along with doing all the housework, cooking and other chores. Good luck.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lvmamaduke
    lvmamaduke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I am a SAHM of 3 kids under 8 and have found ways to diet and exercise. Walks are always a great way to get exercise in with the whole family. I love using the crockpot for dinner, just throw everything in it in the morning and you don't have to worry about it later.