Looking for a friend ;)

Options
DMadelineP
DMadelineP Posts: 50 Member
Hey guys,

So, I've been on here for about a month, and i've actually lost 10lbs (which is pretty good for me....), and I'm looking for a friend I can motivate that can motivate me!

I'm new to this whole message board thing though, and I have no friends..;P

I'm an emotional eater and a professional binger, so I just need someone to motivate me and have my back ;P

I love giving others motivation as it motivates me. I'm a generally happy person, and I was always fit and skinny until I gained those horrid freshman 15 lbs when moving out of the parents' house and going to college....;/

I'm getting back on track and things are looking great, but a friend would be an awesome thing to have!- anyone, really! Just post your name, goal, why you want to loose weight/get fit and yeah... I guess add me? Or I'l add you? (I mentioned I was new and clueless, right?;P)

-Danae;)

Replies

• samschuler727
    samschuler727 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP on and off for awhile but I've realized when I stick with it, I do much better! Motivaton is the key! I love talking to people and meeting new friends so just let me know if you ever want to talk. :) I've been overweight for awhile but need to get healthy, so I'm planning on sticking around this time =P If only I could give up pop... LOL
  • DMadelineP
    DMadelineP Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Haha lol... I'm the same way with chocolate, I can do everything right, and then the stupid choc. cravings come...;P
  • Stephie597
    Stephie597 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have the best secret ever to those pesky cravings! Sugar free chocolate syrup, then i mix that with diabetic sugar ( 0 calories, 0 carbs 0 anything lol) then i did grapes in it, freeze the grapes. BAM. Perfecccct snack. ;) Just sharing!
  • Stephie597
    Stephie597 Posts: 15
    Options
    **dip i apparently am good at sharing secrets, and horrible at typing lol
  • prima073
    prima073 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me if you'd like, I'm on here everyday and my diary is open for all to see!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im always looking for new friends on here!!
  • gostumpy
    gostumpy Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have horrendous self-control when it comes to food, feel free to add me too! I think I'm actually going to do it this time!