Team Ed 01-04-11

Options
Good morning my beauiful friends! I hope this day finds everyone feeling refreshed and ready to kick some tail! It is gonna be amazing day for us all. We have really gotten 2011 off to a great start! So lets set some goals for the day. My goal is to stay under cal limit, and do my p90x tonight. I am feeling so good after douing my monster sets last night. Anyone who likes rapid muscle growth should do monster sets. You just have to becareful not to injure yourself.
I love all you peeps and I am soooooooooooo proud of you. You are all so beautiful and simply amazing.
Ed

Replies

• mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Got myself a new training buddy so off round his tonight for a turbo session.

Goal is just to get through it and draw up some plans on what we are going todo, oh and stay under my calorie goal.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Sounds good bro! It is awesome to have a work out partner!
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Joined a new gym yesterday and have my first session with a PT tomorrow, so need to think about what I really want to achieve!

Mandy x
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    What are Monster Sets? Are those the strength building exercise you said you were going to tell me about?

My goal for today is to still make it to the gym and get a decent workout in, even though I'll be on little to no sleep. This night owl thing has it's downsides.
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go to sleep (its 11:30 pm tuesday here), but have a weights session planned for tomorrow morning :)
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Just not sure I am total into my workout today. So tired but I will get it done. I will fight thur and get it done some how.
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Goal is to stay under cals, think positive and be healthy. I signed up for a TRX Suspension type training that starts on Sunday. Don't know what to expect yet, but excited.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Meal plan for today is set. Working on increasing my time on the elliptical today and day 4 of 30 day Shred is on the menu!

Let's ROCK it, Go team Ed.
  • DRager68
    DRager68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We can do this!!! Go Team Ed!!!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Morning Team!!!

Goals for today are pretty standard!! Eat right while I;m here at work, than on to the elliptical at the gym. One Hour session tonight. I pushed my *kitten* last night to get to over 1300 cals and I did it, and I was sweating my baguettes off!! I'm looking for round 2 of that tonight!! I will not go home and do my EA Sports Active again though tonight....I;m gonna make that my morning routine, than gym in the evening!!

Go get it today peeps....don't wait, start it today!!
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Morning my loves! My goals for today are the same as yesterday....stay under my caloric goal and do at least 30 minutes of exercise at my apartment gym. I met the goal yesterday so I feel confident I can do it today, too :drinker:

I hope everyone is having a great morning and if you aren't....tell us! We'll cheer you up :flowerforyou:
  • tracyalicia
    Options
    Good morning! I took an hour long zumba class last night that was a blast! I was sweating up a storm -- and I NEVER sweat! It felt great. My goal is to take the class on Mondays and Wednesdays.

My eating was off, in that I way under calories -- tried to cram in some healthy food at 10pm when I finally had a chance to sit down. I'm hoping this doesn't work against me.

I hope everyone has a great day!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    My goals are
    1. Get to gym on time today. Done ( well I was 15 min late )
    2. Stay under my calorie goal.
    3. Get my new years goals on paper.
    4. Go to bed early enouf so I can function the next day.

Well I got thur my workout but it was hard and I just wanted to go home and crawl back under my cover. It is cold hear today -11 burr think I might have froze my (*)(*) off.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :drinker: Having my first glass of water for today (need 7 more at least).
    I'm about to do my yoga for today.
    Need to check out the menu for O'Charley's...and hope that there is something I can eat (lunch with my best friend today...yay!)
    Those are my only goals for today...first day back to a normal schedule after 2 1/2 week break...need to ease back in slowly...especially with only 3 hours of sleep last night.
    Good luck everyone on meeting your goals for today!
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hey everyone :)
    My goal for today is to stay under my calories, I work in a few min, so I probably will eat at work today (free food when working = BAD) Lol
    Gonna try and get something healthier if I can
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi Ed!
    I posted yesterday late on the other boards..
    My goals for today ... not sure. Food choices are hard because I am captive.
    I really want to run today but I have some nasty blisters. Trying to decided if I just want to brace the foot and go for it anyways, or whether I need to rest..... I wish I was home and could do some other exercise, but at the hotel I am pretty limited.
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Goal for today is to stay under my calorie goal and to get atleast thirty minutes of exercise on my Wii with some Your Shape or wii Fitness Plus. Wish me luck
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :drinker: Having my first glass of water for today (need 7 more at least).
    I'm about to do my yoga for today.
    Need to check out the menu for O'Charley's...and hope that there is something I can eat (lunch with my best friend today...yay!)
    Those are my only goals for today...first day back to a normal schedule after 2 1/2 week break...need to ease back in slowly...especially with only 3 hours of sleep last night.
    Good luck everyone on meeting your goals for today!

Oh how I LOVE O'Charley's! Let me know what you find.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    My goals for today:
    Eat my Jenny Craig food 100%
    Drink my 4 sports bottles of water
    Dance at least 30 minutes around the house like a loon!!
    Log my food. I bite it.....I write it!!!

Smile.....:-)